+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thunderstruck rate Prophecy

Thunderstruck rate Prophecy

Hello guys!

I dont know if you share my opinnion but i think the Thunderstruck rate is way too low.
    Somehow i think its ok to keep the value of different items but 500g+ for a Thunderstruck Tree seems a bit ridicolous to me.

Found an illegal Farm planted with at least 200+ cedar trees and not a single Thunderstruck as well.

In fact that you need 2 pieces of them just for the enhanced cart wagon i think the rate should be raised slightly.
    It feels like it s a way lower chance than on the old legacy servers.

500g is because so many people need them for things. After everyone has their haulers and cars and stuff they will drop down. 200 trees is nowhere near enough to guarantee a TS tree.

i know that it is totally RNG
    but what i mean... there are not many TS trees in the AH and thats the reason i think why the rate is too low and why they are that expensive.

Sure everyone needs it
    but 1000g just to get you cart is just too much

If you remember back at launch then trees were up to 1250, and then came the rumbling tree patch plummeting prices to 240 and 80% of my guild quit

Quote Originally Posted by Feezlepuff View Post
    i know that it is totally RNG
    but what i mean... there are not many TS trees in the AH and thats the reason i think why the rate is too low and why they are that expensive.

Sure everyone needs it
    but 1000g just to get you cart is just too much
    The price is absolutely ok. If there is high demand the prices will rise as you pointed out yourself.
    It's not good to ask for adjustments just because you are facing a temporary shortage of something.

Things like that led to rumbling trees and other insane “adjustments“ that killed the player base because somewhere there's a guy relying on a stable market to sell his 1 thunderstruck he waited for a week. Think about the angry posts about the rumbling trees - its exactly this very scenario all over again.

prices might drop once you unlocked a level 3 community center in arcum iris or tigerspine

I've planted over 2k pine saplings since 3.0 and had one TS tree. That's my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Feezlepuff View Post
    Hello guys!

I dont know if you share my opinnion but i think the Thunderstruck rate is way too low.
    Somehow i think its ok to keep the value of different items but 500g+ for a Thunderstruck Tree seems a bit ridicolous to me.

Found an illegal Farm planted with at least 200+ cedar trees and not a single Thunderstruck as well.

In fact that you need 2 pieces of them just for the enhanced cart wagon i think the rate should be raised slightly.
    It feels like it s a way lower chance than on the old legacy servers.
    Haven't farmed thunders in a while but it's something like 900 cedars to have a "100%" chance at a thunderstruck so you have 0 ground to stand on being annoyed you didn't get 1 in 200.

Also, as many other people have noted, tst's used to be over 1k each when everyone was still building. You can't compare the price to what it is now on legacy when no one needs them much anymore.

At Vegeance, in the next few days, it will go up to 500-550G. At this point, I gave up with the thought of getting a Wagon
    I'll just hope for the best and wish that I get a TS tree somehow in my farm.

pfffft plz dude,stop it
    i plant 600 cedar per batch,rarely got 1 tst,i max logging and plant the new woodlot which they claimed have high chance to drop tst which is totally a lie too
    trust me,stick to pine if u want to farm tst,200 pine = 1-2 tst for sure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast