+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thunderstruck rate Prophecy

Quote Originally Posted by kain View Post
    pfffft plz dude,stop it
    i plant 600 cedar per batch,rarely got 1 tst,i max logging and plant the new woodlot which they claimed have high chance to drop tst which is totally a lie too
    trust me,stick to pine if u want to farm tst,200 pine = 1-2 tst for sure
    Pls see above.

lmao mosssi u hella bad luck with RNG,i get atleast 1 tst every time

Quote Originally Posted by kain View Post
    lmao mosssi u hella bad luck with RNG,i get atleast 1 tst every time
    I took a piece of armor to epic on my first try a couple of days ago, I must've used all of my rng.

wtb rng pot

500 is more than you were paying pre 3.0 but remember that pine was moved to vocation. 1k pine trees is now 300k vocation, so their value is only starting to see what will eventually be a large increase. Just hazarding a guess, but when pre 3.0 supplies run out in a couple months tst could climb further and plateau around 800g. As it stands now I am planting 1k pines every 2 days and this is off a stash I paid 16k for in 2.9 (80k pine saplings). On my AH cluster value is between 350-450 currently and this is due in large part to people who held onto their tst prior to 3.0 .

Being perfectly honest.... the current rate is REDICULOUSLY LOW for how expensive pine trees are, so stop complaining and get them now. Please remember to blame trion / xl and not the lumber / tst peddlers, we literally got screwed harder than anyone else in 3.0 and me specifially being larders / logs / tst RIP the conomy and high end crafts.

*Note* Also wanted to state that to guarantee a TST you need at least 900 pines, I have been doing this for nearly 2 years and can attest that if your getting 1-2 per 200 your extremely lucky. My advice is download the TST calculator on the android market (assuming its had a recent update). I find it is highly accurate, though RNG can still bite you.
    (Aranzeb) - Nth | - Lumberjack Phenom - Baron of the South Rook // North Peri Forest - LAA Member since 2015 "Land Addicts Anonymous" (in recovery) | WTB LAND

I've had 4 in the space of 2 weeks, my friend has had 6.

We plant around 40-50 cedars a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nth View Post
    500 is more than you were paying pre 3.0 but remember that pine was moved to vocation. 1k pine trees is now 300k vocation, so their value is only starting to see what will eventually be a large increase. Just hazarding a guess, but when pre 3.0 supplies run out in a couple months tst could climb further and plateau around 800g. As it stands now I am planting 1k pines every 2 days and this is off a stash I paid 16k for in 2.9 (80k pine saplings). On my AH cluster value is between 350-450 currently and this is due in large part to people who held onto their tst prior to 3.0 .

Being perfectly honest.... the current rate is REDICULOUSLY LOW for how expensive pine trees are, so stop complaining and get them now. Please remember to blame trion / xl and not the lumber / tst peddlers, we literally got screwed harder than anyone else in 3.0 and me specifially being larders / logs / tst RIP the conomy and high end crafts.

*Note* Also wanted to state that to guarantee a TST you need at least 900 pines, I have been doing this for nearly 2 years and can attest that if your getting 1-2 per 200 your extremely lucky. My advice is download the TST calculator on the android market (assuming its had a recent update). I find it is highly accurate, though RNG can still bite you.

This math doesn't work. Cedars were always better percentage wise to grow than pines because of the plant times. It was just slightly more expensive to do cedars because of the cost of 3 plants v 1 plant for pines. Now cedars are cheaper so..... TST would be cheaper by your math. This is entirely just a supply & demand cost increase. You're on fresh start where dozens of TST's are needed a day to build new ships/haulers/subs/cars as opposed to legacy where people already have all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    This math doesn't work. Cedars were always better percentage wise to grow than pines because of the plant times. It was just slightly more expensive to do cedars because of the cost of 3 plants v 1 plant for pines. Now cedars are cheaper so..... TST would be cheaper by your math. This is entirely just a supply & demand cost increase. You're on fresh start where dozens of TST's are needed a day to build new ships/haulers/subs/cars as opposed to legacy where people already have all that.
    Cedars were never numerically superior, in fact they are FAR inferior. Only the growth stage and footprint is smaller, heres the actual math:

ex (1st stage chance per tree/2nd stage/3d stage)

Pine (.09 per tree / .14 per tree / .23 per tree) 99% total by 3rd stage with 1k pine saplings

Cedar (.03 per tree / .05 per tree / .08 per tree) 79.82% total by 3rd stage with 1k cedar saplings

I used to be the largest cedar farmer on Aranzeb planting 2k daily. Due to the overall time spent + days with no TST + overall cost I switched to pine and never looked back. Pine for some reason seems to defy the maths and get me more TST than cedar ever did in my willdest dreams. On my 1k plant I can usually expect 1-3 TST per stage and I never got that with cedars.

Take my advice or leave it (or deny I have a point entirely) TST are going to get more expensive and this is natural as surplus pre 3.0 supply dwindles. No they do not need to increase the rate, for the love of god we dont need to be nerfed any more than we already have been considering how hard it is to get pines now.

Think of it this way... remember all the illegal pine TST farms, yeah those are a thing of the past.... and the illegal cedar farms are FAR less productive. The result is a dwindling supply wich will get shorter and more expensive over time.

*note - I am on legacy, so the price will not be as pronounced as on FS. FS may also regulate better than legacy in the long run, so take this as you will*
    (Aranzeb) - Nth | - Lumberjack Phenom - Baron of the South Rook // North Peri Forest - LAA Member since 2015 "Land Addicts Anonymous" (in recovery) | WTB LAND

first launch, ts tree's price was around 1000 gold cause no gazebo, no daru tree so many people used to plant the illegal farm which a bit differ from today even 3.0, you still have 24x24 space to spam tree even pine took out from seed merchant. 400-500g is still okay the stage considering demand on it which i really believe it could go higher if when prophecy will have Farm hauler/freight upgrade ticket. these pricing range would be around this or even higher a bit due to inflation. no way is gonna be the same as legacy before 3.0 considering the adjustment of source material and even the tax over properties charge.

Did they nurf the droprate of TS tree? i plant 200 cedars every day since 6 Weeks, first 3 weeks i got 5 TS trees and since the last 3 Weeks I got none?!
    Did I miss something or am I just pretty unlucky as always in that game?
    thx for your answers...

Quote Originally Posted by Chongopk View Post
    Did they nurf the droprate of TS tree? i plant 200 cedars every day since 6 Weeks, first 3 weeks i got 5 TS trees and since the last 3 Weeks I got none?!
    Did I miss something or am I just pretty unlucky as always in that game?
    thx for your answers...
    I thought they had but now I'm not so sure. I planted 2k pines across six pavilions and a treehouse (10/12 turns) and got one TS so I thought I'd buy some majestic drills which I put on four of the pavilions and planted ginkgo trees on the other two and other stuff on the treehouse. I filled any gaps left on the pavilions with the drills, with pines. I went from turning nearly 200 pines to turning 40.

I've had 4 TS trees since.

Go figure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast