+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing Shadowsmite with 100% Accuracy, what are we not seeing here?

Missing Shadowsmite with 100% Accuracy, what are we not seeing here?

Hey, so Mr Bruenj is an enigmatist with 100% melee accuracy due to the auramancy passive. Still he "misses" his shadowsmite to an archer on the VOD linked below.
    Isn't "missing" based on your accuracy, and "parry/block/evade" a different stat that can be mitigated with focus? What are we not seeing here?

Thx for clarifications, I'm very confused ^^

https://clips.twitch.tv/bruenj/LongArmadilloTooSpicy

The miss happens at "5" seconds

Feel free to check out his twitch as well, hes awsome https://clips.twitch.tv/bruenj/

Edit: in this clip its actually overwhelm, it happened the same way with shadowsmite as well

RNG is RNG man..... your 100% accuracy is a lie, it's really 99.9~%.

I can't imagine that. In my 1 1/2 years as melee it was usually understandable if i missed, like being hit by crows or sth. You're saying ppl can randomly miss with 100% accuracy?

Quote Originally Posted by Yanli View Post
    I can't imagine that. In my 1 1/2 years as melee it was usually understandable if i missed, like being hit by crows or sth. You're saying ppl can randomly miss with 100% accuracy?
    Yes, just like during a double chance regrade even with a charm you can still fail from Rare to arcane when in reality you should have like 110% chance of suceeding. RNG is RNG, it will always be RNG, it can't not be RNG, live with it in all its glory.

Ask mages who have 100% accuracy and miss stuff all the time, even though magic doesn't trigger any of the parry/block/evade avoidance rolls.

Also possible is that you're not paying full attention to any debuffs applied to you all the time, since there are a lot that lower accuracy.

+ Reply to Thread