+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: AA 3.5 New Craft System !!! SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS !!

AA 3.5 New Craft System !!! SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS !!

Hello Dear AA Community !!

Finally AA will be as it was meant to be a PVP game ! with very little RNG and a much faster progress to obtain eng gears !!! thanks to a well thought system and a good Regrade chance %

So lets see how to make Illustrious in 3.5 !

Mag

Epherium

Delphinad !

Ayanad

and Finally ERENOR

Pretty self Explanatory ! now you need a seal item of previous tier to make the next one and yes no more rng, the way to get Seal item is pretty cool as percy explained that in his blog

Awesome right ? but ther is more

Talking about Obsidians now ! hoooly moly how easy they became to get comparing to what we have now

This is T7! now you only need 1 sealed ayanad wich is easier to get in 3.5

for more info you can check Percy Blog : https://percymeetsarcheage.wordpress.com/blog/

Also you can check this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_vw32fZUko

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx5zzoOdo8M

Soooooo are you hyped ! you better be cuz we need this ASAP !

This update will save ArcheAge, don't ruin this with normalization Trion. DON'T.
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

I saw this on Percy's blog, really interesting changes. But there is some cost in there.

First, that is a lot of Archeum for Eenor Tier.

Second, the Ayanad is going to take a boatload of Mysterious Garden powders, looking just the chest pictured above it is 32x5 = 160MGP's. + The ones to make the sealed delph which is another 18x5=90, so in MGP's alone we're talking 250.

Then you also need the Lord Coin item, plus the Ayanad design, + some as yet to be defined piece, and the craft cost is almost 400g. At current prices, we're looking at 18k'ish anyway which is about what they cost now. Perhaps they will add in some additional sources for Archeum, and MGP's.

Don't forget about the Mana Wisp Exchanger that will be in Mirage Isle... For X-amount of wisps, you can convert it to Sealed Illustrious-Ayanad (although Ayanad will need the Ayanad scroll).

^_^

//The biggest hindrance I see with Erenor is that scroll-looking item... You have to grind for 200 pieces of each item that consists of it from the two new Auroria zones... As well as if there's enough supply to make those 15 Blazing materials ><
    ♛percy!♛
    may return to archeage

Quote Originally Posted by Swagbito View Post

Finally AA will be as it was meant to be a PVP game !
    People still think this?

Also inb4 increased mat costs like we've had in one of the past updates to crafted equipment.
    Edit: Since the new content won't need anything more than Epic or Legendary.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Uhhhh this seems like it will destroy the entire purpose of the game. You craft to make rare ♥♥♥♥, you pvp to get gold to buy rare ♥♥♥♥, you safe trade to buy rare ♥♥♥♥. This is casualization.

This is how it should have been from the start. While it's incredibly late to introduce it, I'm glad it's finally coming.

SO 3.5 CRAFTING HAS NO '' RNG '' ANYMORE FOR EXAMPLE; IF YOU WANT TO GET A DELPHINAD GREATSWORD YOU JUST NEED A SEALED EPHERIUM GREATSWORD + MATS (Essences&etc.) SORRY FOR CAPS.

Thnx God.

We'll undoubtedly get some bastardized version that isn't nearly as friendly. See our new anchoring system and then see RU and KRs.

Please let it be this... regrading is a major reason why people quit.. they didn't have the cash to throw at the game so they quit after being out geared.. I believe this could bring back allot of players.. please Trion don't mess with this..
    Tigra

Carpe Diem

'In Memory of Naima'
    'In Memory of Kraken'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast