+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Later today

Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    So is the population on fresh start low? Should they not get punished for exploiting bosses?
    The population for this game is low. What bosses did they kill? Meina/glen/morph? Who cares. Those bosses will be on farm soon enough. Banning RQ was already a mistake since they didn't "exploit" the levi purposefully, they were already attempting it and it just happened. Trion took the easy way out.

People just want to whine and get the opposition banned.

remember when they said that the recovery rate on pack %s were bugged, and they just lied as it was a nerf and then waited for people to forget

well i ate some memberries so....

oh btw she replied,
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2550258

and what i get from this was, its ok to exploit, as long as you dont exploit too much.....

so wait. Levi was killed on a 2month old server and since it doesn't hurt the economy it's OK. But the other guild killed Levi on a year old server and it's totally unacceptable? Instant ban? Free enoan? ahah.

Hello?

This is fraud, and anybody who does do a chargeback could be justified by this. You can't ban one group, and not ban the other group. That is called fraud. You're treading on dangerous waters Trino.

It's a shame no actions will be taken against those world boss exploiters, idc if it's Farkrag that people abuse if he is bugged. Check the logs and BAN.

I guess we can find more "creative" ways to kill Leviathan without fear of being forced to "Rage Quit"

Sad
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

Quote Originally Posted by xPariah View Post
    It's a shame no actions will be taken against those world boss exploiters, idc if it's Farkrag that people abuse if he is bugged. Check the logs and BAN.

I guess we can find more "creative" ways to kill Leviathan without fear of being forced to "Rage Quit"

Sad
    Basically Celestrata saying its a free pass. IF you do it, and they decide to ban you, just chargeback. You have proof in writing from the mod. Let them dig their own graves imo.

That's messed up. They aren't going to do anything. Wow.

Oh and she plays on Morph? I've never seen her or her guild on Morph. Morph is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane XIII View Post
    That's messed up. They aren't going to do anything. Wow.

Oh and she plays on Morph? I've never seen her or her guild on Morph. Morph is dead.
    that's because none of the trion people play except Khrolan. He's the only one who cares about this game as much as people might hate him, I GUARANTEE YOU that him and Sockz are the only 2 who actually "play" the game, and care about its health.

Quote Originally Posted by yawn View Post
    that's because none of the trion people play except Khrolan. He's the only one who cares about this game as much as people might hate him, I GUARANTEE YOU that him and Sockz are the only 2 who actually "play" the game, and care about its health.

Yeah I dunno about those guys but I'm on East on Morph and I've never seen her or anyone in her guild. So if she plays it must be very little at all...as I play quite a bit. As I said the server is dead so the few active people are well known to all...same with the guilds.

And she's not in Inc either.

Quote Originally Posted by yawn View Post
    That is pretty much it and while Khrolan has lied to us, he always had his eye on what he believed to be a greater good which the general public was not crazy about, i.e. when the delay of the ayanad scrap system. Other people Trion peeps who speak with us seem to tell lies because they are either ignorant or they don't want to take the time to become availed of their ignorance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast