+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cart block on prophecy - legit? @celestrata

Cart block on prophecy - legit? @celestrata

Its the 3rd day that this is going on.
    I've always been against the idea of a ban because of cart block, but since Trion introduced this rule, I want the rule to be followed.
    Is this legit or banable? I think any kind of block is banable but last word is on Trion.

For the trolls: Its pointless to add: "you can use the other bridge". No I can't use the other bridge since there was 6 more people blockin it, because the first bridge had cart on it and it was not necessary to have more than one person there. So for me its still cart block because you achieve the same goal.
    Attached Images

It gets even worse when instead of blocking bridges they start using skateboards to jump on your cart and instantly block it. Like anywhere, get infront of you and u are blocked

It's illegal.

Although, up until recently, exploiting bosses was also illegal and all of a sudden it wasn't. So who knows, really.

Also, Celestrata has been AWOL since February 1st and as she clearly indicated, any interaction with Trion's employees is purely done as a favor to us.

It is illegal.
    you are not supposed to block bridges. if you want the cart you have to catch it with your own hands.

make a ticket and attach the SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    make a ticket and attach the SS.
    Already did it, I wrote here too to check ppl reaction and hope some trion employee fall down here and see it

can't see the other bridge, so can't tell if the access to halcyona is *really* (in trino's definition) blocked

Quote Originally Posted by Pouzt View Post
    can't see the other bridge, so can't tell if the access to halcyona is *really* (in trino's definition) blocked
    I said the other bridge is clear from cart but its full of pkers because the first bridge has the cart on it. Its exploiting the rule, since it achieve the same exact result. I wouldnt complain if there are 10 ppl on both bridges, but no carts

But the person in your photo is purpled up, and since you've left out the state of the zone (whether it's in war or not) from your screenshot we're left to assume that it is not in peace period. Blockades are only blockades if there's no way around it. You wanna get by the cart? Blow it up.
    Farang - Mainode
    Vengeance East - Kraken East

I just like to hurt people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbien View Post
    But the person in your photo is purpled up, and since you've left out the state of the zone (whether it's in war or not) from your screenshot we're left to assume that it is not in peace period. Blockades are only blockades if there's no way around it. You wanna get by the cart? Blow it up.
    ^ if the zone is in peace this is no go, but as you stated the other bridge isn't blocked so even in peace this would be alright, as there is a way around it. But its not in peace, so anything goes as you can solve it via pvp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast