+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fix UNBALANCE!!!

well i do thing server transfers were a negative in this game, but trion wanted to make a quick buck with the transfer money. Transfers should have been regulated where trion gets to choose what servers can be transfered to because they are way too low pop.

edit: with maybe morph being out of bounds because it's a younger server

Quote Originally Posted by Ahearn View Post
    I'm F2P, i have 7k gs on Kyrios and my character has less than 1 year (10months)
    I'm not from any big guild, as east we are ♥♥♥♥ed.

GIT GUD
    notice how he doesnt give his char name lol

You guys mean disasters alts? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyAlex View Post
    sand box game,
    similar to real life.

if you want to get an attractive job, you need proper educations and various skills then you still need to compete with other candidates.
    if you want to go to do any end game content, and there are others players which are looking to do it as well
    you have to compete...

need to figure out how you gear up to thier level and join a strong group, mabey even make one yourself
    improve your weak points, seek for tips to get stronger.
    You can not.
    Its a RNG game.
    Some can, some can not.
    The game is playing the players here.
    Its like in the real world, that is true.

Quote Originally Posted by rawfox View Post
    Its a RNG game.
    RNG
    It doesn't have to be if you don't want it to be. In fact, it's actually cheaper to buy stuff if you don't deal with the RNG. Just buy stuff of the AH.

@Argentto: As for the time commitment, it's like any hobby. If you don't put in the time, you're not going to be nearly as far ahead as people who either spent more money or more time. Expecting to be on par/ahead in a game where you don't put in the time or money is just ludicrous.
    JalYtJustin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not Bias | Kyrios East
    💀 ϟ

Do not take anything I say as a collective opinion of my guild, or my friends.
    What I express is to be interpreted as only my view, no one else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Argentto View Post
    25 disaster (7kg average)
    um.

We sit there on Whirlpool Isle at Abyssal and you guys have never even tried to zerg us, you just kill Luscas and leave

Quote Originally Posted by JalYt Justin View Post
    It doesn't have to be if you don't want it to be. In fact, it's actually cheaper to buy stuff if you don't deal with the RNG. Just buy stuff of the AH.

@Argentto: As for the time commitment, it's like any hobby. If you don't put in the time, you're not going to be nearly as far ahead as people who either spent more money or more time. Expecting to be on par/ahead in a game where you don't put in the time or money is just ludicrous.
    I agree with you about the gs, but what it does not share is that the people who have been playing for years are transferred to a server where people are 1 year old. That advantage unbalances the server.
    The time they invested in older servers is the reason why they now have the advantage over other people.

@Shaiye
    True, but many people are frustrated by the impotence of not being able to do anything or to die at a hit.
    Most do not have the resources and time to practice pvp if they die practically instantly.
    Can not do a zerg if they are the same amount.
    I have witnessed that 30 prime in its days of pirates could not against 10 people of 7k of gs in the own pirate island and that was one of the reasons by which that guild left of this server.

Though his complaint sounds more like a whine, gear gap is a serious issue in any PvP game and AA's gear gap trends towards a server collapse each and every time.

I am not sure why so many high GS players don't understand that?

There is no solution for this, it is how AA is designed. So just enjoy the game until you stop enjoying it and then leave and play something else. This is not a game that will keep a large population playing for years. It is a lot of fun and why it is still going but it is not sustainable. The new servers are fun and that is why they already said they will do it again next year. But it won't work again next year because MMOs like Crowfall and others are releasing this year, and that will pull may players away (course, they could all suck and then we'd all be back again! haha, but I doubt it, some are well funded and are not from SK/china, NA based MMOs ftw! ).

Basically, this is not worth complaining about, it will not change and new choices are on the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahearn View Post
    I'm F2P, i have 7k gs on Kyrios and my character has less than 1 year (10months)
    I'm not from any big guild, as east we are ♥♥♥♥ed.

GIT GUD
    7k gs in 10 months playing solo and not spending any money on the game? HAHAHAHAHA
    System specs:

Windows 7 ultimate 64bit;
    AMD FX-8320 3.50ghz;
    Sapphire DUAL-X R9 270x;
    8gb 1600mhz;
    Router: Linksys E900

Quote Originally Posted by JalYt Justin View Post
    I stopped mainly playing because i found the RNG in combat as well.
    And if you dodge RNG by Auctionhouse, you got RNG elsewhere.
    The whole game is made, to give you illusions, for example "bad luck".
    Bad luck is an illusion because the game made it so, it is designed and programmed to give you that illusion.

The game is playing you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast