View Poll Results: What do you think of this house?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best house I've ever seen!!

8 21.62%
  • Pretty good I guess...

22 59.46%
  • Doesn't impress me.

6 16.22%
  • Total crap! You are terrible!

1 2.70%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Decorated Homes

Best Decorated Homes

I think this is one of the best decorated houses in Kyrios at least. Do you think you can top it? If so, please post some screenshots! I'd love to marvel at the beauty of other decorators' work! Decorators unite!!

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/vydkD

very nice gj!

Thank you very much for the encouragement, CorScor! Gotta love it when the Internet is actually nice to me lol

I own a mansion right up the street and would hire this guy. Never even go in mine cause it ugly.

Hey thanks, Kingsnafu! Maybe we can work out a deal sometime, anything for my lovely neighbors in Exeloch!

What a beautiful home! I especially like the classic art you've put up, really adds to the elegant atmosphere of the place.

Can't say it looks better, but my friend's place is one of the more "interesting" places I've seen. He lives on Luckbeard Island where he often got attacked by random players (and playful buddies), so he put all his decorations and arrangement into frustrating players who tried to enter. At one point, he had the sides completely closed up with "ceilings", but he's become more lax now that he has more friendly neighbors and is furnishing other properties.

Yeah that is pretty interesting and hilarious! It's like an impenetrable fortress! Although not designed for aesthetics like mine, I know it takes some skill and tons of patience to place all the objects just right. It must have been a lot of work!! My houses are all in hostile zones, too. In Exeloch, I have this solarium and an oak treehouse right next to it (working on decorating that now). I also have a townhouse in Heedmar and a manor on Thunder Island. But nobody ♥♥♥♥s with me really, most of the people in Kyrios recognize me as a friendly. I just sell land and decorate for people! I'm the self-touted head of the Kyrios Beautification Society lol

Omg this is an amazing thread already talking with my friend so she post her house here, she is an amazing decorator, the results shows in her house, and already decorating some manors!!!
    ( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Kisses Morri - Aria. Ex Morrrigan - Aranzeb - East (kisses occhi, momo, sisko)

Inorevan, that is awesome to hear! I would love to see your friends' work! Tell her to please add to the thread! I will be adding some more later, myself

She already preparing the pics see some Wii!! Are more pple joining with pics theirs houses?
    ( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Kisses Morri - Aria. Ex Morrrigan - Aranzeb - East (kisses occhi, momo, sisko)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast