+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: To the Natives :)

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf salphira View Post
    yep. the pve that you couldn't get. but hey you might have some now since we're not there.. so goodluck
    pretty sure i did all that content before u ever did, and i was still making more gold a week than u were so...... might want to keep some of that luck for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Lanceknight View Post
    pretty sure i did all that content before u ever did, and i was still making more gold a week than u were so...... might want to keep some of that luck for yourself
    And when we came here you weren't. but hey it's ok making more gold.. now you're just assuming things. you don't even know my way of making gold lmao. it's fine. just let it go. ciao

Quote Originally Posted by Lanceknight View Post
    Lol Zero respect for the people who are clearly better than you and have done more than you in this game like always i see. Keep it up.

Tilted still riding the special bus. Congrats on graduating from the Elementary Academy of Irrelevance.

It's a special kind of thing, the ordeal you kids had to go through, to get that many trash players together that all wanted to avoid PVP combat at all costs... as hard as you kids worked, just to fight against the computer.... what a shame and joke. Hell, what did anyone expect though. You're garbage in small group PVP, so you had to nut hug or you'd never get out of housing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf salphira View Post
    And when we came here you weren't. but hey it's ok making more gold.. now you're just assuming things. you don't even know my way of making gold lmao. it's fine. just let it go. ciao
    lol shall we compare spreedsheets, gear, or if u ever beat me 1v1, your choice
    and u havent done leviathan so u havent done any content that i havent done yet

Quote Originally Posted by ControlGame View Post
    Lol Zero respect for the people who are clearly better than you and have done more than you in this game like always i see. Keep it up.
    god all the posturing from you is just sad man, gl with that crap on kyrios, oh wait arent u guys running to salphira instead?

Quote Originally Posted by BFG2000 View Post
    Tilted still riding the special bus. Congrats on graduating from the Elementary Academy of Irrelevance.

It's a special kind of thing, the ordeal you kids had to go through, to get that many trash players together that all wanted to avoid PVP combat at all costs... as hard as you kids worked, just to fight against the computer.... what a shame and joke. Hell, what did anyone expect though. You're garbage in small group PVP, so you had to nut hug or you'd never get out of housing.
    there were like 6 or 7 people in titled who can actual pvp the rest of them were pretty ♥♥♥♥
    imagine they would lose to pug west in mm with equal numbers even with thier higher gs as long as roses died or someone cc her. the moment latinus guys came back like ethan they were just utter ♥♥♥♥ really

See you guys! Met a lot of good people and made friends with some of you guys. Only one of two people in the group I just plain didn't like, but who cares about them anyway??

Iron, you're a good guy who has improved the game for a TON of people and I think that your personal lack of greed is pretty amazing. Despite the fact that there were always people on the outside, you still managed to ally warring factions and see to it that everyone on the inside profited. I didn't always agree with certain views regarding pvp/fun, etc, but it's always just been a game. Happy travels!

Edit: Am I going to see you in Crowfall or Camelot??
    "You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw." - Bill Watterson

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Archeage is not a PvP game.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrgatroid View Post
    See you guys! Met a lot of good people and made friends with some of you guys. Only one of two people in the group I just plain didn't like, but who cares about them anyway??

Iron, you're a good guy who has improved the game for a TON of people and I think that your personal lack of greed is pretty amazing. Despite the fact that there were always people on the outside, you still managed to ally warring factions and see to it that everyone on the inside profited. I didn't always agree with certain views regarding pvp/fun, etc, but it's always just been a game. Happy travels!

Edit: Am I going to see you in Crowfall or Camelot??
    Yes you will def see me in both Crowfall and Camelot.

You were on of the best pvpers on this server, hands down one of my favorite fights in 1v1 arena even tho Abolisher toasted me most of the time. Always respectful and always a good conversation. I'm sure our paths will cross again Papi. Goodluck.

Lanceknight: You are a non factor and everytime we have been in a 1v1 or even close to 1v1 situation I wipe the floor with you. Your opinion is nothing to me, and you wear garbage armor that anyone with basic game knowledge wouldn't wear. You haven't even added 1k kills to your kill count since like the 4 months ago where i pointed out how low it is for someone who considers themselves a hardcore AA player. Esp a melee.

I also love how you suck up to the Latinus guys when Creativeness the leader of the Latinus, one of my best friends I have made in this game, has admitted himself on the forum that when Tilted came into the server with JUST our core we tore up everyone including them. (althought they gave us the best fights we got on this server from anyone BY FAR and were the only grp that handed us losses when we were just fighting with Tilted)

Quote Originally Posted by ControlGame View Post
    lol dude, you have no idea who that guy is apparently... the 6.6k shadowblade SHADOWBLADE with over 60k PVP honor points (64k actually) and over 5k hostile faction kills... he's the guy who did it all... who pvpes 24/7, who is doing all the content...

idk in what server cuz in Kraken you are a nobody buddy, just respect the ppl who achieved more than you Lance.. keep running packs plz

cya around guys, and beo, i hope to see you soon back in kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Creativeness View Post
    lol dude, you have no idea who that guy is apparently... the 6.6k shadowblade SHADOWBLADE with over 60k PVP honor points (64k actually) and over 5k hostile faction kills... he's the guy who did it all... who pvpes 24/7, who is doing all the content...

idk in what server cuz in Kraken you are a nobody buddy, just respect the ppl who achieved more than you Lance.. keep running packs plz

cya around guys, and beo, i hope to see you soon back in kraken
    Ur not getting them back creative!!!!!! Fite me irl
    ♢You are my enemy in game, not in real lyfe♢
    ♡Cleric is love, cleric is lyfe♡
    Kyrios

Quote Originally Posted by LePleb View Post
    Ur not getting them back creative!!!!!! Fite me irl
    yes i am.... fighting you? ha, too ez

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast