+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Salphira hype!

yo that ♥♥♥♥ was banging, get up in there ♥♥♥, SQUAD!

welp is we few mostly all bad at pvp execpt maybe a couple of them but i think i dont regret have choice kyrios iam having a blast atm
    Aaarroooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by xGodLikex View Post
    welp is we few mostly all bad at pvp execpt maybe a couple of them but i think i dont regret have choice kyrios iam having a blast atm
    yea pretty sad that they choose to run to a dead server again, just shows how much they really want pvp, i bet u in 2 weeks they ally with them

Quote Originally Posted by Lanceknight View Post
    yea pretty sad that they choose to run to a dead server again, just shows how much they really want pvp, i bet u in 2 weeks they ally with them
    LOL

You make so many comments on the forums without ANY knowledge at all. xD <We Few> who godlike is talking about... is the people Rax's group and Tilted squad went to FIGHT. It wasn't to go to a dead server or a pop server, they went there to smash We Few and Bonanza because of past bad blood.

The core of Tilted didn't transfer to Salphira, We went to Kyrios.

You should actually think before you post because at this point you are assuming your rightful place as the village idiot of kraken.

*Smh*

theres legit no salphira locals on salphira...there is an east guild that transfered to here called not biased and some other random guilds here its some dank pvp. at lusca/abysal its small group of west (15) then not biased and other east guilds that xfered then wefew vs squad+my group. wtb west guild
    The dead server would be kraken, you can be free and find something else to cry bout
    Raxkappa <Disaster> 55 Revenant/Skullknight-
    Twitch

Dead servers? More like dead game and you sad sacks still play it and think it matters lol

I don't know that three way fight at Kraken was solid. Best fun I've had in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by BFG2000 View Post
    Dead servers? More like dead game and you sad sacks still play it and think it matters lol
    And you still pay attention to the forum of the dead game, and make posts that make you look like a complete ape.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlGame View Post
    And you still pay attention to the forum of the dead game, and make posts that make you look like a complete ape.

Carry on.
    ... and you keep coming back to reply to an ape. Sadder than Sad kid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast