Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mega Rare: Merchantís Costume

Just to bring some more explanation to the Costume

Normal Freighter speed: 5.0 m/s
    Fuel without costume: 7,5m/s
    Fuel With Costume: 8,5m/s
    Fuel + Axle Grease: 8,8m/s
    Fuel + Costume + Axle Grease : 9,8m/s
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

I would also like to add a note & question.
    The costume doesn't apply the speed boost to this hauler. [Scroll: Red Rudolph Farm Freighter]
    :/ sadness.
    It should, whether it has a appearance skin on it or not. It is still a Freighter.
    Speed still sits at 8.8 with Eco-fuel + Axle Grease. With the costume on.

Will this ever be changed to work with all Freighters? With or without an appearance change?
    Rosalye | Healer | Nazar

Quote Originally Posted by Tricorn View Post
    Yes, but one car can only move 3 packs, whereas a hauler can move 9 packs.

Therefore, cars should move at least 3 times faster than a hauler.

That means our cars should be 30 m/s minimum.
    excuse you, i move 7 packs my car

Quote Originally Posted by Pouzt View Post
    Dude what ? Cars run at 18m/s
    Cars run with up to 30m/s, but usually at around 15m/s (I have a Redwood Roadster - upgraded). They have been nerfed by A LOT and while I totally agree that a car shouldn't be going 100m/s underwater, it should be going with 1PS = 1m/s, meaning that my Redwood Roadster should be going with 72m/s top (under ideal circumstances) and at around double the average it is going now.

Then again this is a dream and we all are entitled to our own dreams - since I am absolutely sure that the existing cars will never be improved speed-wise (perhaps after a few more upgrades, but that's yet to be decided I guess).

Quote Originally Posted by Lanceknight View Post
    excuse you, i move 7 packs my car
    Yeah.. while standing... lol. First: simple lags throw the characters off your car - EASILY. Second: you cannot use the advantages of a car if you take e.g. 5 people with you (PLUS the car becomes significantly less controllable, heavy and slow).

So one can take 3 packs regular, 4 if you take along your alt or a pal along. If they had the speed they used to have, they'd be really worth it. As it stands now the car is mostly a status symbol. It is capped and while it CAN be of an advantage, because you might be able to go certain ways with packs that you wouldn't be able to go with a hauler, in most cases it is an unfair nerf. Even more so if you compare the 15k+ gold you need to make a car with the what.. a few thousand gold to make a hauler.

ArcheAge, XLG and Trion has never been about fairness though - so I guess I am used to be effed over and over and over again .
    Got a problem, reporting a bot, hacker or an exploit?
    Silence! Trion is busy nerfing cars!
    http://i.imgur.com/CXS77fp.gif

They won't be standing once we get the upgraded car

This is a nice thread though :x

*noms cookie*
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

Daru Merchant costume, special event item

I'm asking about the latest merchant costume, available from Daru guy running special delivery event at the moment; worth 20 gift coins. Once you've equipped (showing as wearing it), is it then active? Or, do you have to merge it with another outfit? And how do you do that, if so? Explanations that make logical sense are few and far between on this game. Everyone is so experienced they forget that noobs like me need detailed instructions lol. Any help appreciated.

Dont merge it with anything. just wear it.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by CariadocThorne View Post
    If cars need to go 3x faster haulers need to be able to drive over mountains with no Fs given like cars can.
    I'll accept that if you give haulers the same collision mechanics/physics cars have to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Setrict View Post
    I'll accept that if you give haulers the same collision mechanics/physics cars have to deal with.
    U want the ppl pull with harpoon the haulers?

Quote Originally Posted by Argentto View Post
    U want the ppl pull with harpoon the haulers?
    If haulers start approaching car speed they should have to deal with collision. You know how annoying those scarecrow farms are when driving a hauler through a housing zone? Now imagine -everything- is like that and has the potential to flip the car requiring escape or intervention by a second player. I sometimes manage to flip on absolutely nothing visible, or even up stuck -inside- a larder that renders late. Cars already suck for moving packs outside of a few instances.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast