+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Make the Submarine go normal speed with a pack

  1. #1

    Make the Submarine go normal speed with a pack

    I don't understand why having a pack on a sub makes you lower considering the fact that you already travel snail speed as it is. Consider patching this?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Thenijiway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    North Windscour Savannah
    Posts
    4,362
    Well you see when you become overburdened you also become slower as you are carrying a heavy pack
    Mounts go slower when they have to carry your character carrying a pack

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    990
    trade ships also go slower when you are carrying a pack, oh wait.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    61
    Submarines are treated as mounts in game, not a vehicle/ship. So they get affected by packs.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Bunnyleptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Ōkunoshima Island
    Posts
    2,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh hurro View Post
    Submarines are treated as mounts in game, not a vehicle/ship. So they get affected by packs.
    Which is very logical, right?


    /s

  6. #6
    Senior Member Pouzt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeth View Post
    trade ships also go slower when you are carrying a pack, oh wait.
    Long ago, ships did not care about weight, and you could see "Somalian Clippers" consisting of clippers with 25 pirates on it going full speed.

    They patched that and ships are now affected by weight.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Beatrisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by Pouzt View Post
    Long ago, ships did not care about weight, and you could see "Somalian Clippers" consisting of clippers with 25 pirates on it going full speed.

    They patched that and ships are now affected by weight.
    There is difference between player and pack.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,759
    My sub is slower than the average dark runner in water.
    Do you know what the rarest thing you will ever find in ArcheAge is?

    A fair fight.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Lanceknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnCoulter View Post
    I don't understand why having a pack on a sub makes you lower considering the fact that you already travel snail speed as it is. Consider patching this?
    how about no?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts