+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Na/eu first thunderwing titan down on kyrios

Quote Originally Posted by xPariah View Post
    Last night i saw the trophy in Marianople, my first thought was "thunderwing crashed" my second thought was "oh boy i bet we'll have another Rage Quit, better check Reddit. "

Gratz on the kill, that is awesome to see it down this early.

Hey XL, give us better, faster, stronger Bosses.
    How about bosses with actual mechanics?`Instanced preferrably, for the PvP crowd make it that you can contest the right to enter so they donīt whine too much.
    And then - design a boss that you can only meet with a set number of ppl with real challenging mechanics. No just regen.

Honestly grats on the kill, nicely done. I mean it.

I just donīt find the boss mechanics of any boss in AA challenging in terms what other MMOs (yes ofc WoW too) can bring on. Remember that blue dragon in Azshara... that was some nice open world boss.
    Instanced is better tho, for they could concentrate on designing mechnics other than preventing possible exploits.
    A transparent discussion forum with no artificial restrictions on AA and other games

F2P is a lie. There are only costs. Costs have to be paid. Payment grants revenue. Revenue is made through the cash shop. Through the cash shop your bank account will be broken.

So what is the point in gear chasing these days in AA? Duels and bosses like WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgame View Post
    Grats on your uncontestable boss.

We put too much faith in Koreans saying the boss was unkillable like release RD or release Levi, FEMA killed it with about 100 people on their first pull, by comparison, Leviathan was a 6 month commitment with having to build up boats. each pull taking at least 40 minutes and any enemy boat along the rail on the final stretch meant a wipe.

Congratulations to FEMA for real though, they had the initiative to go out and get it and despite how easy it seems to zerg down, they had no idea they would be able to kill it, i don't think anyone in NA, Khrolan included thought that this would be killable within 1 pull.
    Sour grapes and backhanded compliments. You can feel how much this burns you =)

Quote Originally Posted by Aeducan76 View Post
    How about bosses with actual mechanics?`Instanced preferrably, for the PvP crowd make it that you can contest the right to enter so they donīt whine too much.
    And then - design a boss that you can only meet with a set number of ppl with real challenging mechanics. No just regen.
    That would be my point also, every stupid boss in this game is some absurd version of a basic tank and spank, there are no mechanics, zero tactics, just and gear curve and/or a zerg style attack.

Stronger boss? They used 100 people to down it.
    Roses are red /
    Blood is too /
    Yours got spilled /
    For a charcoal or two.

grats FEMA!!

Congrats on the kill!!
    Blythe/Blithe/Lilou/Ilu, Vengeance

I thought FEMA was disbanded by DISASTER??
    Whiteknight

Quote Originally Posted by Goethe View Post
    That would be my point also, every stupid boss in this game is some absurd version of a basic tank and spank, there are no mechanics, zero tactics, just and gear curve and/or a zerg style attack.

Stronger boss? They used 100 people to down it.
    Please go ahead and try to kill it.

Oh wait, you don't know the mechanics. Feelsbadman

The only reason FEMA was able to kill it was because someone took the time to obtain the exact mechanics for it. This is not a tank and spank boss.
    Owner and Writer at Omnom.gg

Omnom Social Media Links
    #1 Player Who Doesn't Play

Quote Originally Posted by Aeducan76 View Post
    Honestly I was kinda hype bout the idea of Flying contested boss. It would have been very cool, though I wouldn't say this boss is completely uncontestable...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    Having fun winning any game is easy. Having fun losing it is where true skill shows.
    High end Player - Confirmed Celestrata 1/20/2017
    <OutPlayed> - Kyrios
    ~*~ IIIIII Nation Member ~*~
    Formerly from
    <Stack on me> - The best Yang
    <Salt> - Nazar -☠Pirate☠
    <NaCl> - Kyrios - ☠Pirate☠
    <Outplayed> - Tahyang

Well we pulled it last Saturday and with 30-40 got it to 86% with PUG and no TS, so I am PROUD of FEMA, well done!

(Tell me it's not an amazing instance, I loved it!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast