+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Snail Mounts again Trion?

Thumbs up Snail Mounts again Trion?

I mean am the only one whose sicking of giving away snail mounts? Nobody wants them anymore man. It's a dead horse, and you guys don't have the courage to choose another skin, mount item? Cmon i know you guys have some ideas.Use your brains please.

For gods sake I'm disgusted honestly, I stream all the time, and im def not gun give a ♥♥♥♥ bout giving away no Snail Mounts.

Peace,
    Your fellow man
    Best Player on Archeage
    Steam: Dekoder
    Discord: Dekoder#9120

I take them if you and none other wants them.

Is it the yellow/green snail? I'd love a yellow snail. Only one I ever wanted.

Funny as heck, I was just talking about this in faction. I check the forums frequently and the persistance of these snail mounts keeps me from being what would otherwise be an active part of the community content creator program. Call me a jerk or w/e but after months of the same reward I am no longer paying attention.

These programs should provide revolving and wanted rewards to keep people interested. I have three snails, as I participate in regular events. What else you got I mean, with the recent loyalty rwards removal you have ample content.... just sayin..... hint hint
    (Aranzeb) - Nth | - Lumberjack Phenom - Baron of the South Rook // North Peri Forest - LAA Member since 2015 "Land Addicts Anonymous" (in recovery) | WTB LAND

Boring

Well.. i badly want a snail.. but there arent any in the game

I love my snail mount on my chars that have one. I wish I had one on more chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick on Vengance View Post
    I mean am the only one whose sicking of giving away snail mounts? Nobody wants them anymore man. It's a dead horse, and you guys don't have the courage to choose another skin, mount item? Cmon i know you guys have some ideas.Use your brains please.

For gods sake I'm disgusted honestly, I stream all the time, and im def not gun give a ♥♥♥♥ bout giving away no Snail Mounts.

Peace,
    Your fellow man
    "Diva much"

May I ask, where do these snails come from? I have seen people giving out the codes from time to time but never figured out where

Quote Originally Posted by Edelcrom View Post
    May I ask, where do these snails come from? I have seen people giving out the codes from time to time but never figured out where
    The snail codes are given out to Trion Content Creators who are people who applied and were accepted for their content made about trion games, websites/twitches/youtubes/etc. They get given codes each month to give out and the past 2 months it was snails, hence the anger of some people.
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast