+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hexwarden Vs Mages

Hexwarden Vs Mages

As promised, here is a montage showcasing how Hexwarden fights against mages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ2M3TE92uw

First few clips are in Grand Epherium Desert, while the remaining clips are just in my GHA plate.

Hope y'all enjoy ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgehoe View Post
    next time don't talk ♥♥♥♥ if your information is incorrect
    they are epherium grade try again, the items in library are now stronger then krakken. stop your ♥♥♥♥♥ing on the forums and do some research for once
    "o master of chiefeness xithorousably of tantalickita."

LOL @ the Bonus Pot Round. Good video, best Hexwarden in Archeage.
    Jetblack
    NaCl - Kyrios
    Spicy - Reckoning

dope hexwarden

This video exposes the 'top pvpers' of the server as nothing more than scrubs with good gear, who really can't pvp for ♥♥♥♥. The best mage on this server is Chowda by far. At least he can adapt, improvise and deviate from his usual tactics, unlike the rest of the mages who rely on copypasta

Quote Originally Posted by Djokovic View Post
    This video exposes the 'top pvpers' of the server as nothing more than scrubs with good gear, who really can't pvp for ♥♥♥♥. The best mage on this server is Chowda by far. At least he can adapt, improvise and deviate from his usual tactics, unlike the rest of the mages who rely on copypasta
    I agree and disagree with your statement.

I do not believe that all the players who were put into this video are just garbage, in-fact I believe a lot of them do know how to play their class very well. But I do agree with the statement that Chowda is the best mage on the server, I knew him personally on legacy as we were in the same guild and if nothing has changed then he should be very well off in-terms of skill.

I did not make this video specifically to expose the people in the video, the whole point of these videos that I've made so far is to showcase hexwarden, As I've stated I do not think they players are bad. I personally believe, that within a certain amount of gear, I should be capable of killing any (in the case of this video) Enigmatist on the server. And that is not really a skill issue on either side, its not that they are bad, or that I am the best pvp'er, it's simply that I've crafted a build(for a very long time, been playing Hex since pre-55) that is capable of taking on any threat even if they have a far superior gear gap on me.

All that aside, I do hope you enjoyed the video

Edit for clarification - I am Silvally // on my legacy email atm.
    next time don't talk ♥♥♥♥ if your information is incorrect
    they are epherium grade try again, the items in library are now stronger then krakken. stop your ♥♥♥♥♥ing on the forums and do some research for once
    "o master of chiefeness xithorousably of tantalickita."

I hardly play this game anymore but I remember many of the names and I know that excellent gear makes players lenient. So does playing meta classes that counter at least 90% of other classes. When you combine those two, you get a player who relies almost completely on the class and gear advantage. Players get a little too comfortable and they deteriorate. In these circumstances, knowing your class well is the same as winning matches you should be winning without a shadow of doubt. Really, what separates the good from the bad, is winning matches at a disadvantage, let alone, on a level playing field.

Except in your video, these players weren't at a disadvantage. They still had the advantage. Their gear was superior and the class/build advantage was questionable. After BEL or even when you closed the distance, you were vulnerable to fear AND bubble, and yet that didn't stop you from curbstomping these mages. Not to mention, you had like... Green leather and Plate? Even with the magical reduction from auramancy, that's hardly a lifesaver against them. My point is, you had the potential to lose much more badly than they did, but you didn't. To put it plain and simple, you schooled them.

Yes, and I know that most pvp montages are cherry pickings, but my point still stands. Great players simply do not lose like that (unless intentionally), even on their worst day. You are correct. Most of these players aren't garbage but they're certainly not great; as some of them tend to think so.

Man, maybe it's just cus I've been playing archer which is ♥♥♥♥ing terrible for 1v1, but I didn't even realize how bad some of the top mages on our server actually are. They completely lose their ability to actually fight the second they can't start off with leech. Especially the witchcraft users should have little problem w/ hexwarden, especially in plate as all they need to do is bait one of your anti-cc and get you in a single cc at any point in time and the fight is over. Makes me so sad I went with the archer route instead of an actual arena class for fs.

This guy is especially bad, doesn't realize that pot spamming while you've got a class and gear advantage doesn't in fact make you a good player. Anytime he's bout to lose he just eats a Ginseng.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkFS View Post
    Man, maybe it's just cus I've been playing archer which is ♥♥♥♥ing terrible for 1v1, but I didn't even realize how bad some of the top mages on our server actually are. They completely lose their ability to actually fight the second they can't start off with leech. Especially the witchcraft users should have little problem w/ hexwarden, especially in plate as all they need to do is bait one of your anti-cc and get you in a single cc at any point in time and the fight is over. Makes me so sad I went with the archer route instead of an actual arena class for fs.

This guy is especially bad, doesn't realize that pot spamming while you've got a class and gear advantage doesn't in fact make you a good player. Anytime he's bout to lose he just eats a Ginseng.
    lol why not show the entire screen where ur 2 line buffed popping pots aswell? Idk why you're so salty about a ginseng pop, is it because you're too poor to afford anything past nui's nova? :^) You're the only person in arena with full buffs everytime you queue arena and can't get out of 57% winrate. It sucks that I have to waste buffs everytime I see you in arena because you go full 2 lines of buffs w/ honor pot & secret gift.

Never claimed to be a good player, just claim that you're absolute trash with primeval :v

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bones View Post
    lol why not show the entire screen where ur 2 line buffed popping pots aswell? Idk why you're so salty about a ginseng pop, is it because you're too poor to afford anything past nui's nova? :^) You're the only person in arena with full buffs everytime you queue arena and can't get out of 57% winrate. It sucks that I have to waste buffs everytime I see you in arena because you go full 2 lines of buffs w/ honor pot & secret gift.

Never claimed to be a good player, just claim that you're absolute trash with primeval :v
    Pretty much every fight where you don't get the immediate leech -> combo ends with you spamming Nui's, deserts, and ginseng, while fumbling your keys trying desperately to find your instacast spells. Most of the time I queue arena after doing something that requires potting, because it's better than standing afk and letting them waste, but I don't know where you're getting this whole "no one pots in 1v1s". Most of my fights are vs people who are full potted. Additionally, I've literally never honor potted for anything other than siege, so already your statements are inaccurate. My gemming luck is far to bad to waste honor on a 30m buff.

Regardless of that, it's still a pretty ♥♥♥♥ argument from your side considering you nui/desert/ginseng whether people are potted or not. It's just a crutch, remove them from the equation I doubt your win rate would be positive, despite you playing the strongest 1v1 class and coming in with every advantage.

You can rat on my win rate all you want, but until I got a streak of 15 fights vs you in a row, it was 66% and I was at over 5k rating, which was higher than every primevil on every server. I can't beat you, but it's not because you're good or I'm bad, it's because chewing through over 40k HP with a celestial bow vs someone with a class advantage is just a bit much for me, especially because a single mis-timed teleport, back drop, bone cage, or evaded/blocked/parried/missed cc means you 100-0 me instantly, whereas you can whiff half your kit and take the dog for a walk in the time it takes me to kill you.

It sucks I'm playing prim instead of a class that can actually hold it's own 1v1, but here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkFS View Post
    Pretty much every fight where you don't get the immediate leech -> combo ends with you spamming Nui's, deserts, and ginseng, while fumbling your keys trying desperately to find your instacast spells. Most of the time I queue arena after doing something that requires potting, because it's better than standing afk and letting them waste, but I don't know where you're getting this whole "no one pots in 1v1s". Most of my fights are vs people who are full potted. Additionally, I've literally never honor potted for anything other than siege, so already your statements are inaccurate. My gemming luck is far to bad to waste honor on a 30m buff.

Regardless of that, it's still a pretty ♥♥♥♥ argument from your side considering you nui/desert/ginseng whether people are potted or not. It's just a crutch, remove them from the equation I doubt your win rate would be positive, despite you playing the strongest 1v1 class and coming in with every advantage.

You can rat on my win rate all you want, but until I got a streak of 15 fights vs you in a row, it was 66% and I was at over 5k rating, which was higher than every primevil on every server. I can't beat you, but it's not because you're good or I'm bad, it's because chewing through over 40k HP with a celestial bow vs someone with a class advantage is just a bit much for me, especially because a single mis-timed teleport, back drop, bone cage, or evaded/blocked/parried/missed cc means you 100-0 me instantly, whereas you can whiff half your kit and take the dog for a walk in the time it takes me to kill you.

It sucks I'm playing prim instead of a class that can actually hold it's own 1v1, but here we are.
    Only time I leech is when dumbass primevals try to start the fight with a leech when they can get it for free later in a boneyard after 1 godswhip cast. I used ginseng on you like once because you had double my pots and losing to someone who has double my buffs in arena leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Other arenas I just full potted like you and rekt u. u use nui's novas + desert fires + full bots but whine about a single ginseng cus you're too poor to afford it. Hilarious. Also ginsengs has a 10min cd, goodluck convincing people you lost 15 in a row against me all while I popped ginsengs :^)

Also most of the time for the first time I see you in arena u have 28minutes or so of full pots timer left. What did you do before arena that required ONE minute? :thinking:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast