+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This game

Thumbs up This game

Labor is really the only down fall of this game. Even if you pay for the monthly sub it still sux. And you have the cash sink regards? WOW didn't even have that. I'm lost, time sink grind , time sink mining, farming , crafting you name it, doesn't make sense. and labor? really

Every game has gating mechanics to things... this one is just more visible than others.

And I'm not even trying to own land any more cause that sux and is the only thing that hooks people. Some times I just like to craft like Gloria Victis... might be a bad word here though.

Would be nice if labour wasn't necessary for everything. But I guess no one would buy a sub if it wasn't.

Right, the only reason I say anything like everyone else cause this was a really good game. Just needed a little adjustments.

Labor is one of the things that's keeping this game somewhat balanced and interesting. I know you can make tons of alts and just use them for extra labor. But if this wasn't in the game, everyone would have infinite money source - especially those who are staying home all day. Everything would be cheap af, everyone could craft the armor they need in a day. You could just go and make infinite tradepacks and run them all day. Right now labor is the one that limits people from doing that 247. If there wasn't labor, everyone would have been done with this game ages ago. You guys gotta see the whole picture before posting something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GrowlingMoose View Post
    Labor is one of the things that's keeping this game somewhat balanced and interesting. I know you can make tons of alts and just use them for extra labor. But if this wasn't in the game, everyone would have infinite money source - especially those who are staying home all day. Everything would be cheap af, everyone could craft the armor they need in a day. You could just go and make infinite tradepacks and run them all day. Right now labor is the one that limits people from doing that 247. If there wasn't labor, everyone would have been done with this game ages ago. You guys gotta see the whole picture before posting something like this.
    This. One thousand times this. I used to be on the labor hate bandwagon, but I've since realized that without labor, this game would be very shallow and prices would be insanely inflated (hundreds of times what they are now, and would be permanently increasing).

Quote Originally Posted by Pillan View Post
    Labor is really the only down fall of this game. Even if you pay for the monthly sub it still sux. And you have the cash sink regards? WOW didn't even have that. I'm lost, time sink grind , time sink mining, farming , crafting you name it, doesn't make sense. and labor? really
    You just need to work out how to manage your labor and resources. That is Archeage. In Warcraft I was only allowed to make items once a day and or maybe every 3rd or 4th day. Some of the content was only available once a week. Also you had rested etc which required you to logout and do nothing in a safe haven. I can recall in the days of TBC and Lich not being able to create, craft and make things cus I was limited to just one item per day. In Archeage I manage my labor and crafting and structure my game time accordingly. Mostly these days I have way too much labor, but hey.

I'll say one thing in closing ' Warbeads ' and other such rep grinding that was/is Warcraft. Some of the grind in Warcraft is so mind numbingly frustrating you lose all reason as to why you play. Worse is when you have to compete with other just to get one very small fraction of whats needed to turn in and gain the rep. As with Ogre killing in Nagrand. And when the content ran dry you only have the daily nonsense. Hardly as interesting as managing your labor.

Labor system is good.
    Zeferres cloth melee and archeage millionaire Youtube

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast