+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Erenor Eternal Spotlight: Erenor Crafting & Regrades

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

Erenor Eternal Spotlight: Erenor Crafting & Regrades

Welcome back to our Round 2 of Erenor Eternal coverage, Adventurers! This week’s topic is everything items! We’ve got some big changes coming to our crafting, and plenty of adjustments to the Regrade system to boot!

Read more about these changes on our website, and post your thoughts below!

"Crafted items are now cloaked, not sealed

As seen in the Obsidian crafting system, Cloaked Items allow you to choose what upgrade comes out of them. Now, instead of begging RNGesus for that Ocean proc, you can choose what element blesses your weapon or armors upon uncloaking the item. Specific elements are no longer required for higher grades either.

Instead, required elements are replaced by required regrade levels. To upgrade to the next tier, make sure the item is at the appropriate grade noted below and re-cloak your item by making a Transmuter. It will be used in the crafting process to create the next tier.

Artificer Rank items require Grand grade or higher
    Illustrious Rank items require Rare grade or higher
    Magnificent Rank items require Arcane grade or higher
    Epherium Rank items require Unique grade or higher
    Ayanad Rank items require Celestial grade or higher
    Erenor Rank items require Divine grade or higher"

from
    http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/...ting-regrades/
    OMG, whare is Delphinad, no Delphinad Rank in 3.5??? Thay remove all Delphinads in 3.5???
    ...Epherium Rank items require Unique grade or higher and next Ayanad, I like AA 3.5 now

Upgrading to Erenor

As noted above, you’ll need a cloaked Ayanad item of at least Divine rank as the base of your Erenor item. You’ll also need…

180k Proficiency in your trade
    A Regal level crafting station
    Archeum
    An Ipnysh Blessing – Create these using items gained from Whalesong Harbor or Aegis Island. They can be made in Sunlight, Moonlight, and Starlight versions, and different items require different blessings. Forge them on Aegis Island.
    Dyes or Archeum Ingots
    Blazing tier crafting materials
    Ancestral Level 1 is required to equip the item
    but how much of these mats is needed? is it the same as on korean version or not?

Need Sunlight Archeum Essense 157x if Craft Erenor weapon, Ipnysh Blessing from new zone, oder stuff low gold and
    Sealed.. no no ....Cloaked Divine Aynad .... weapon.
    Armors and Accesorys same way but lowers numbers Archeum Essense.

I'm a bit unhappy, because in 3.5 crafting for profit will be unprofitable, materials will be more expensive than crafted items.
    And at the auction there is little "Archeum" so it will be expensive.
    It can be said that the economics of craftsmanship can die.

I love that we are getting the 3.5 v2, good job Trion. Looking forward. Only thing I am wondering is, will there be a list in wiki / folio to show how much experience all grades give? So us whales calculate the swiping we need to do lol.
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

will like to clarify what falls under "Diamond Shore Items"? Is it those Lost Garden Weapon and Armor?
    Does it also have to be like sacrificing weapon for regrading weapon and armor for regrading armor?

For armor you can use same type *chest from any three types*, and for weapon you have to use the same type, 2h , 1h, bow, not sure for accessories.
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post

Welcome back to our Round 2 of Erenor Eternal coverage, Adventurers! This week’s topic is everything items! We’ve got some big changes coming to our crafting, and plenty of adjustments to the Regrade system to boot!

Read more about these changes on our website, and post your thoughts below!
    This might sound strange, but I dotn want to go Erenor armor from Ayanad... because cloth looks really ugly to me...

Anyway... I would really like to know where Kyrios got his nice Erenor sword from the Library cinematics.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubupl View Post
    "Crafted items are now cloaked, not sealed

As seen in the Obsidian crafting system, Cloaked Items allow you to choose what upgrade comes out of them. Now, instead of begging RNGesus for that Ocean proc, you can choose what element blesses your weapon or armors upon uncloaking the item. Specific elements are no longer required for higher grades either.

Instead, required elements are replaced by required regrade levels. To upgrade to the next tier, make sure the item is at the appropriate grade noted below and re-cloak your item by making a Transmuter. It will be used in the crafting process to create the next tier.

Artificer Rank items require Grand grade or higher
    Illustrious Rank items require Rare grade or higher
    Magnificent Rank items require Arcane grade or higher
    Epherium Rank items require Unique grade or higher
    Ayanad Rank items require Celestial grade or higher
    Erenor Rank items require Divine grade or higher"

from
    http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/...ting-regrades/
    OMG, whare is Delphinad, no Delphinad Rank in 3.5??? Thay remove all Delphinads in 3.5???
    ...Epherium Rank items require Unique grade or higher and next Ayanad, I like AA 3.5 now
    Whoops! It does appear that the whole city of Delphinad disappeared from that list as well as the Heroic grade. Fixing it now, but the correct list should be:

Magnificent requires Unique
    Epherium requires Heroic
    Delph requires Unique
    Ayanad requires Celestial... etc.

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahlem View Post
    I love that we are getting the 3.5 v2, good job Trion. Looking forward. Only thing I am wondering is, will there be a list in wiki / folio to show how much experience all grades give? So us whales calculate the swiping we need to do lol.
    Off the top of my head I do not believe there will be. But, higher grades will generally give 10% more exp than the prior grades on a specific item.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast