+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rampage Car Discussion -- B200/S200

I wonder if they are doing a stream today. No mention of it anywhere so far.
    Do you know what the rarest thing you will ever find in ArcheAge is?

A fair fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable View Post
    They are. Will be at their usual time.

I really hope they explain a bit more over their choice and actually listen to their customers for once. It's obvious a lot of people are not happy with this decision to not give us upgrade tickets.
    Hanure - West
    <Revelations>
    Primeval - 6.1k GS

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable View Post
    Forums >> Town Hall >> News & Announcements >> ArcheAge Erenor Eternal Livestream #4 — June 8 at 1:30 PM PDT (8:30 PM UTC)

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy
    ArcheAge Erenor Eternal Livestream #4 — June 8 at 1:30 PM PDT (8:30 PM UTC)

Join Executive Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Localization Tester Sophie "Socke" Pickens, Senior Community Manger Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan, and Community Managers Scott "Mobi" Jasper and Joe "TheBlueMuzzy" Brogno on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next ArcheAge livestream!

FINALLY, Erenor Eternal is here! This week is we're celebrating with the players, new and old, with tons of giveaways. Come for the prizes, stay.... for the prizes! We'll recap 3.5 content and show off some sweet gear. See you there!

ArcheAge Erenor Eternal Livestream #4
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Friday, June 8 at 1:30 PM PDT (8:30 PM UTC)
    Duration: 45-50 minutes

We'll be doing a TON of giveaways on the livestream, so bring your lucky rabbit's foot!
    yes they said friday june 8 instead of friday june 9th, but this is trino and they always get the date wrong... i dont know how or why (theres a clock & callendar in the bottom right corner of most computers so.. ????) but yea, ignore the wrong date, there is a stream today

This new car is terrible lol, i bought it from the 150$ pack. Its slower going up hills, when you hit a SMALL bump and turn the car flips over., Its AWD yet somehow can't go up hills like a timber (when its on its back all 4 tires spin) the frame is bulky and going up or down hills causes it to flip when you hit a pebble because of the frame design. Did i mention the bright headlights are obstructed by the car's frame lol( it's actually more of a strobe light,* epilepsy users beware*

THE ONLY BENIFIT of this car is that it holds 7 packs and skids far less. I actually still use my timber coup because it goes up stuff easier, doesn't flip as easy which saves time over the rampage trying to flip it right side up all the time.

I love this game, i hope they fix it......

We can only hope they announce something on stream today, will probably decides if people will stay or not...

Quote Originally Posted by lsanderl View Post
    We can only hope they announce something on stream today, will probably decides if people will stay or not...
    Well they made it seem like you only need one stack of either or pack(s) to reset the % but you need ALL stacks to reset it, lower pop servers CAN NOT do trade runs because pack prices are NOT resetting. between that and the crafted gear losing its regrade on upgrade now i'm fearing the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Godriconian View Post
    This new car is terrible lol, i bought it from the 150$ pack. Its slower going up hills, when you hit a SMALL bump and turn the car flips over., Its AWD yet somehow can't go up hills like a timber (when its on its back all 4 tires spin) the frame is bulky and going up or down hills causes it to flip when you hit a pebble because of the frame design. Did i mention the bright headlights are obstructed by the car's frame lol( it's actually more of a strobe light,* epilepsy users beware*

THE ONLY BENIFIT of this car is that it holds 7 packs and skids far less. I actually still use my timber coup because it goes up stuff easier, doesn't flip as easy which saves time over the rampage trying to flip it right side up all the time.

That's disappointing. The draw for me originally was the 7 packs as well + the ease of doing that delivery family quest. Although now the family quest is overseas, and it sounds like trade packs have been messed with quite a bit (honestly haven't read up too much). I do love my mountain climbing, so if that has turned to balls now, I dunno..

At this point, my break from the game is already set in motion from how this has been handled, but I'm not sure if I'd upgrade my roadster based on your review above even if I could.

Have fun rich kids on the new car.. #trashupdate

Quote Originally Posted by Godriconian View Post

I hope they don't fix it. It gives me incentive to keep my timber (if they add in the new radio stations) and possibly upgrade it to Redwood to be as fast as the B200's passing me on trade runs... I am considering buying the wrapped B200 off AH (grinding for money currently) and giving it to an alt on the other continent.

This whole debacle of differing from Ru and Kr version (while at the same time claiming to be more in line with them) makes me regret having built a timber 2 weeks ago. It is very disheartening and depressing, seeing a months worth of work go to waste while some people can just buy a built superior car (for less than the amount it takes to build a timber) off the AH.

Quote Originally Posted by Enyo View Post
    I hope they don't fix it. It gives me incentive to keep my timber (if they add in the new radio stations) and possibly upgrade it to be as fast as the B200's passing me on trade runs... I am considering buying the wrapped B200 off AH (grinding for money currently) and giving it to an alt on the other continent.

This whole debacle of differing from Ru and Kr version (while at the same time claiming to be more in line with them) makes me regret having built a timber 2 weeks ago. It is very disheartening and depressing, seeing a months worth of work go to waste while some people can just buy a built superior car, for less than the amount it takes to build a timber, off the AH.
    Superior to what? a timber coup is still the best car 9/10 times. The rampage flips on it back all the time and doesn't go up hills like a timber * still better then apex or comet tho*. The bulky frame gets caught on EVERYTHING uneven gronund, pebbles. You spend more time trying to flip the dam thing right side up then actually driving it.

Also unless you have a high end computer with good net * if you can ignore AA's memory leak problem*. The 3 extra seats need 3 extra clients, unless you plan on running multiple computers or have a REALLY REALLY good one you will fry your computer lol, then ontop of that when it flips over you have to control 3 more clients getting them BACK in the car every 5 mins. Not worth the hastle i rather use my 3/4 pack timber coup.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast