+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rampage Car Discussion -- B200/S200

I wanted it to run the family daily quests for my 3 toons. Having one jump on the redwood worked ok but some days owls ♥♥♥♥ all over the car and the 3rd person would slide off all the time. Now that they don't even have that quest I am not sure I car. No upgrade path on a 20k gold car is beyond silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    So a few people in this thread brought up the idea of being able to dismantle their car for a portion of the materials back, and we are interested in that type of compromise. We're raising the community suggestion to the developer and having the conversation on if this is a viable solution.
    As long as I have excess from dismantling 2 cars, I am all for this. Otherwise I know it seems ridiculous, but I would probably be done with this game. I can't keep having to buy new mounts/pets/vehicles to stay competitive if there's not going to be upgrade/conversion tickets. I don't mind paying a little bit of money to upgrade/convert something, but when I'm constantly throwing away old stuff that I spent so much time and money on because something better or cooler aesthetic releases, that's really disheartening.

So a few people in this thread brought up the idea of being able to dismantle their car for a portion of the materials back, and we are interested in that type of compromise. We're raising the community suggestion to the developer and having the conversation on if this is a viable solution.
    Sorry, but no. Why would I want to dismantle my car, when everyone and their mothers know we'll get shafted once more and only receive the cheapest part of the entire car? I don't want to dismantle it. I want to upgrade it instead of letting it sit in my inventory, or like you tried to say in the live stream on Wednesday, "It's still nice to look at."

Even if the KR/RU versions purely got their ticket through some sort of "promotional" item, they were still given the option. IMO, I think it's fair that we be given that same option as well. Give it to us for, say 30 days, like the new costume & the bear - then remove said upgrade option. I mean, I'd even be willing to spend some credits on the ticket. I know plenty of people would as well.

This has made me very uninterested in playing the game right now. The car was the biggest thing I was looking forward to and this purely has bummed me out.
    Hanure - West
    <Revelations>
    Primeval - 6.1k GS

I for one would like to thank Trion for this particular decision. I've been pretty blah about the game for a while and was just waiting to see what the new car was like.

Frankly the most fun I've had in a while was spending a couple of hours cleaning up my inventories, taking down salable items and demoing all my properties. All of my 6 patron accounts had between 7 and 15 days left so I'm just going to use that remaining time to list stuff on the AH.

It's been fun at times, especially way back in during the head start fiasco. I'd had the same property since day one and slowly filled out the area as opportunities arose, but it's time to move on.

Have fun guys, and happy hunting. Hope Trion comes to their senses on this matter for ya's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovebane View Post
    If they allowed upgrading Apex/Comet to the X200 Series, I would do it since I have it both an Apex and Coupe.

I would still keep my Coupe.

One key thing to note is..

50G to repair the Timber Coupe/Redwood/Etc..
    100G to repair the X200 Series.

X200 Series, has 3 new songs.. loses the Korean one.. too bad no UCC style WAV custom songs

According to the Description, both Redwood Roadster and X200s are 72HP 4WD..

X200 Series +1 Trunk and +2 Seats more than Redwood/Coupe.

Driving around with X200 series is nice and flashy..

but if you factor in risk if someone totals your ride..

100G per repair is pretty mean if you mainly solo play so you're basically paying +50G for a spare pack per run..

if you get totaled doing pvp routes.. that's your decision.

Skills are about meh. Self correcting flips are pretty much standard fare..
    but the correction "Might of the Boar" on the X200 doesn't seem to need ECO Fuel..
    It doesn't improve your speed or anything so it's not like the Jump on the Coupe which needs ECO.

so if that's worth the extra +50G repair to you..

If you're strictly Carebear / free farming.. then the above doesn't matter.
    Otherwise,
    If you're running with friends or don't care about potential risk expenses..
    by all means.. X200 Series all the way.

You can't "Kidnap afk" people the X200 series..
    doesn't seem to clip them so.. unless I'm doing it wrong.. that's also another drawback if you do that kinda thing.
    just making an addition:

b200 speed cap is 24.7 and redwoods cap is 30... so thats also something to consider for people doing downhill runs, but if you're on "level" ground and doing minor inclines and declines like most routes, then it doesnt really make a difference since you'll usually only hit 23-24 at most in both cars

Quote Originally Posted by Meepies View Post
    Sorry, but no. Why would I want to dismantle my car, when everyone and their mothers know we'll get shafted once more and only receive the cheapest part of the entire car? I don't want to dismantle it. I want to upgrade it instead of letting it sit in my inventory, or like you tried to say in the live stream on Wednesday, "It's still nice to look at."

Even if the KR/RU versions purely got their ticket through some sort of "promotional" item, they were still given the option. IMO, I think it's fair that we be given that same option as well. Give it to us for, say 30 days, like the new costume & the bear - then remove said upgrade option. I mean, I'd even be willing to spend some credits on the ticket. I know plenty of people would as well.

This has made me very uninterested in playing the game right now. The car was the biggest thing I was looking forward to and this purely has bummed me out.
    I 100% agree with you, and I for one am already thinking of moving on, but I wanna see if there going be fix or official notice that their not going do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Decimo View Post
    I 100% agree with you, and I for one am already thinking of moving on, but I wanna see if there going be fix or official notice that their not going do anything.
    Yep, I'm with you. I have one foot out the door already. I usually spend a bit of money here and there in addition to the sub, but this is the first time I'm letting something I really was interested in just sit there. It's not some stoic matter of principle. It's not that I'm really that upset. This isn't a rage quit thing. This has more to do with disappointment.

I'm not surprised that things took this turn. Trion/XL keep making these decisions and are reliably beating this game into the ground. People are leaving and 3.5 was their chance to try to turn it all around. It was a chance to make some decent changes that showed promise. People might have stuck around if they actually started making decisions that were based on player satisfaction and not the profit margins.

Instead, they greeted diminishing numbers with a cash grab that slapped most of their long term players (read: car owners) directly in the face. They decided to keep players from leaving with a revamped trade system that just doesn't work (cargo isn't being spawned because larders are still nerfed from 3.0). They decided to stop this downward trend by completely ignoring the suggestions and complaints of their customers.

So yea. The money from me has stopped. My guild has crashed due to players leaving and I am not even trying to find a new one. I'm waiting to join a new guild because I don't know how much longer I will be staying. I may stick it out for a few more days, maybe a couple weeks. If there isn't something big changing by then, I will finally be rid of this game. I have been here since the thing opened. I was in the head start and every single debacle since. Through all that, I have stuck it out. However, this may finally be it for me. I'm not angry. I'm disappointed.

@Celestrata

Gold Rampage -- Attainable through 3 Golden Tokens on the Marketplace in the near future.
    .[/U]
    Still waiting to see clear anser why 1 car cost 150€ and the other 360€

3 Golden Tokens?!? Really? No Logic in that, well only 1 i see, that you guys are getting too greedy and with that the ingame reflect and more and more empty, freefarm servers.

Not just because of this, but overall, no decent costumer support anywhere, take ages to get anser and alot times for simple questions, low speed on decisions, you loosing players and still keep macking the same mistakes that made large amount of comunity go away.

But yes, i think must if not all of GMs/Developers dont or never actualy play the game to see whats going on.

Like the game, but dont see it last for that long unfortualy...

Alot chars online doesnt always mean that you have large amount of players, 70% of the corrent online chars this days are alts.

If any of you actualy spend few mins to check all servers and see events attendancy, you notice that in EU for exemple in 5/8 servers you barely or even cant make the new rifts cause no active players to be able make it, only ea player with 2,3,4,5 accounts open making number and "population".

Dont let this game die like this, start treath well your costumers and you may win more then with what you doing now.

(yes my english its not the best)

Quote Originally Posted by Bruttle2 View Post

Instead, they greeted diminishing numbers with a cash grab that slapped most of their long term players (read: car owners) directly in the face. They decided to keep players from leaving with a revamped trade system that just doesn't work (cargo isn't being spawned because larders are still nerfed from 3.0). They decided to stop this downward trend by completely ignoring the suggestions and complaints of their customers.
    Like you say, its Trion/XL nothing new in here unfortualy, they dont learn with past mistakes and keep ignoring the players that actualy keep trying to belive in this company and put food on they plate.

Ye car only goes 24.5ms max
    and is slower up hills
    also the front makes it tip over alot mid run.
    if you hit a mob you are slowed down more then the previus car.
    all in all. its not looking good.
    hope they fix the misshaps or id feel like i wasted my time on it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast