+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: You jumped the shark with today's stream.

This is why I quit watching that ♥♥♥♥ a long time ago.

It was more of a infomercial.

Quote Originally Posted by Wreyna View Post
    I love Muzzy. He's enthusiastic and new.

But really? We're having a live screen discussing "Wow what does having patron mean?" and "What's this---a house?! Wow!", "I can farm potatoes? No way!" I mean....I was dumbfounded.
    Yeah, same here. I like Muzzy too. I think being likable is a great talent of his, and he knows it. I also agree with Expendable that this was more of a marketing stream for new audiences. That's not bad in itself, it should have happened much sooner, and regularly.

But what about the people that are actually playing the game now? And having problems, questions and concerns? What about us?
    Well, nothing about us. I get the message. What a sad day.
    "Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much."

Oscar Wilde on ArcheAge

Quote Originally Posted by Nerrivic View Post
    Yeah, same here. I like Muzzy too. I think being likable is a great talent of his, and he knows it. I also agree with Expendable that this was more of a marketing stream for new audiences. That's not bad in itself, it should have happened much sooner, and regularly.

But what about the people that are actually playing the game now? And having problems, questions and concerns? What about us?
    Well, nothing about us. I get the message. What a sad day.
    Agree with you 100%.

We have people out there losing levels like crazy for simply logging out. The car debacle, as you mentioned. Nothing of any substance was addressed.
    Kixxy :3
    Huggable C@ - Firran Confections - Kyrios

"What about us?
    Isn't it enough?
    No we're not in paradise!
    This is who we are!
    This is what we've got!
    No it's not our paradise...
    But it's all we want,
    And it's all that we're fighting for!
    Thought it's not paradise..."

I can only agree with OP. A whole new level of cheeky has been reached here. While the forums running hot and people are quitting back and forth you got the guts to advertise new packs and send your cute puppy to calm down the crowd. Muzzy is cool and it's not his fault but pls. We know psychology and manipulation too.

"Wait? You are losing levels? You can't actually do the new content because of it? Don't worry, there is a simple solution... OH LOOK MORE SHINY STUFF MORE GIVEAWAYS, ENJOY, SUCH AN AWESOME GAME!!!!!"

I was honestly at a loss for words during the live stream, i have NEVER been so.... words can't even sum it up...... If i had video taped myself i'm sure i would have been cemented in the genius book of world records for "biggest jaw drop".

That stream was a complete slap in the face to their players. i really don't have words to say how i feel how this it's that terrible.

I really hope trion understands what they just did, i was here at launch, auroria, 2.7 3.0 and 3.5 everything in between like #dolphingate and other various issues. BUT THIS this.... This... was just A WHOLE NEW LEVEL

I have spent probably close to 8 grand since this game came out, i do not regret spending it as i enjoyed my time playing AA but after this livestream.... well...

im just going to quote my previous post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emiesha 06-07-2017 06:46 PM
    "zunzun Today 06:28 PM" "Celestrata Bloodsong Today 06:28 PM" ....instantaneous response, yet hiding for 4 days from car threads.... nice

yall better have something good up your sleeves that you can whip out last second, or else your gonna have a bunch of pitchforks and torches up ya bums (and by something good, i mean something that isnt the extra stream giveaway distraction tactic)

people want answers. you cant hide under your desks forever

06-08-2017 EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy
    We'll be doing a TON of giveaways on the livestream, so bring your lucky rabbit's foot!

so you're doing a "TON of giveaways" distraction instead of the standard one early arrival giveaway distraction tactic. well i can do that too. here's a triple facepalm instead of the standard single facepalm that i would've given ya:

i know, facepalms arent even close to the harsh words that something like this should provoke, but this was extremely predictable and trino already wore me down till i was numb over a year ago. ive come to expect this from them, despite my usual optimism, and unfortunately all they'll get out of me now is a sarcastic or semi-annoyed comment ...im too worn out for anything more than that

Quote Originally Posted by Emiesha View Post
    i know, facepalms arent even close to the harsh words that something like this should provoke, but this was extremely predictable and trino already wore me down till i was numb over a year ago. ive come to expect this from them, despite my usual optimism, and unfortunately all they'll get out of me now is a sarcastic or semi-annoyed comment ...im too worn out for anything more than that
    Wow, after reading this I just wanna hug you and tell you everything's gonna be alright, but I don't feel like lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Eirlys View Post
    Wow, after reading this I just wanna hug you and tell you everything's gonna be alright, but I don't feel like lying.
    eh, dont worry about it. my lack of optimism has only been snuffed when it comes to trino and xl. basically, im in a state of "c'est la vie" at the moment, just hangin out, tending my polar bears, and not really worrying about it

(though wouldnt mind getting that hug anyways)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast