+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Beta Shots Fired Contest Results

gratulacje Rafał

Congratulations to the winners, even if some screens doesn't deserve any reward in my opinion, but it's an amazing chance for them

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Please try logging in again, should be resolved.
    Hey Scapes, I can't access Alpha yet either. Don't have my patron buff either and I'm an Archeum Pack owner

Quote Originally Posted by RexProcer View Post
    Lol like 1 of these even related to "Blood and bounty". That's funny. I've learned my lesson at least. Publish something completely unrelated and you will win.
    Well, they are, mostly. 1-3 are just a bit touching to the theme, instead of hitting it - in my opinion. But none of them are really off target.
    Different ways to hit a theme is something nice.
    Each screen can evoke a story in the mind, thats related to "Blood & Bounty"

Congratulations to all winners, and much fun with your prize :-)

Nice to know one of the winner screens is quite close to my own, means I wasn't too far off.

Quote Originally Posted by RexProcer View Post
    Lol like 1 of these even related to "Blood and bounty". That's funny. I've learned my lesson at least. Publish something completely unrelated and you will win.
    Yup... not only are they not following the contest theme half of them have been edited which was against the rules... just check all their strange screen res lol...

Note to sell take picture of sunset, standing in bushes, farming and a non killable npc ! for blood and bounty guys! for blood and bounty!

Should of chosen 20 pictures and had the people vote -.-

Quote Originally Posted by sillywabbit View Post
    Yup... not only are they not following the contest theme half of them have been edited which was against the rules... just check all their strange screen res lol...

Note to sell take picture of sunset, standing in bushes, farming and a non killable npc ! for blood and bounty guys! for blood and bounty!

Or the screenshots were taken in Windowed Mode. u.u
    Tam: "I need to strip more often while around you!"
    Ahh, the things gold can buy.

Quote Originally Posted by sillywabbit View Post

Or you could just be happy for the winners instead of immediately assuming they somehow cheated the system...

Big thanks to Scapes for going through all the entries, and congratulations to all the winners!

I'm happy to see my favorite one won! I love the archer awaiting the caravan, really good shot. The other pics are great choices too! Congrats.

Bravo a mon chef de guilde, Congratulations to all

Quote Originally Posted by Jagblade View Post
    Happy beyond words. No chickens were harmed in the taking of my screenshot. They were professional actors.
    Hahahaha, funny photo, That really made me LOL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast