+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rum Runner - trying to help better not

Unhappy Rum Runner - trying to help better not

Nice that people who want to help others complete quest have vehicles destroyed..
    I mean really, going after people helping???

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2622918

really not nice...
    saying that "If it happens frequently enough, stronger punishments may be taken against your account, so please don't do it!"
    very very uncool ... nice way to ruin the game for people who try and help.

Have you thought about not cheating? It's super simple to do, why do you need to cheat to do it?

Umm some of us have eye problems etc that cause health issues.. but i am sure my putting hauler in water really hurts the game
    and community.</sarcasm>
    but why is it cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by noobbandit View Post
    Umm some of us have eye problems etc that cause health issues.. but i am sure my putting hauler in water really hurts the game
    and community.</sarcasm>
    but why is it cheating?
    It isnt considered cheating per se, but blocking event flags or putting your hauler near an event flag has the tendency to have people get stuck on it, which doesn't help them in the slightest since they do have a timer for the quest completion.
    Tis' the best of times... Tis' the worst of times... especially worst cause I dropped mah ice cream

Quote Originally Posted by Aertiks View Post
    It isnt considered cheating per se, but blocking event flags or putting your hauler near an event flag has the tendency to have people get stuck on it, which doesn't help them in the slightest since they do have a timer for the quest completion.
    Well actually it has the opposite effect... People get "stuck" within the flag radius and then 5 simple clicks and you're done.
    <EPYC>
    Empire of Plushies Yatas and Carebears
    #SoundsLikeEpicCosItIsLolol

<Hostile>
    Thunderwing
    #bestyatalawyerNA
    [Moist Giant Mushroom]

its faster to get the flag without getting stuck, the barrels move wildly so you cant always get unstuck with "5 simple clicks" plus if you dont get unstuck shortly your barrel gets destroyed

i finish getting the 5 flag without using a hauler and i finish it like after passing the 2nd or 3rd flag lol
    Fallout 4 creation club and the worlds 1st giant robot duel are almost as disappointing as archeage

Quote Originally Posted by noobbandit View Post
    Nice that people who want to help others complete quest have vehicles destroyed..
    I mean really, going after people helping???

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2622918

really not nice...
    saying that "If it happens frequently enough, stronger punishments may be taken against your account, so please don't do it!"
    very very uncool ... nice way to ruin the game for people who try and help.
    I remember the first rum runner. A lot of folks were summoning haulers and boats not to "Help" others achieve their 5 clicks at 1 flag but to grief everyone attempting to do the event. if you got past 1 river blockaid you had 1 or 2 more down river to get past.

it was causing a major issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentatsu View Post
    I remember the first rum runner. A lot of folks were summoning haulers and boats not to "Help" others achieve their 5 clicks at 1 flag but to grief everyone attempting to do the event. if you got past 1 river blockaid you had 1 or 2 more down river to get past.

it was causing a major issue.
    Barrel jump *expanding mind meme*
    Fallout 4 creation club and the worlds 1st giant robot duel are almost as disappointing as archeage

Quote Originally Posted by ladyluxanna View Post
    Barrel jump *expanding mind meme*
    LOL, i would scout the river first and if i saw blockaids i would come back later when all the griefers either got bored and went elsewhere or they loged.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast