+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 96 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Server Evolution Official Discussion Thread + Q&A [Updated August 2, 2017]

Two questions here:

1. How final is the list of merged servers. Last merge had Naima as a safe server first, but was then suddenly considered a low population server evolved into Kraken. Now Kraken is considered safe... how final is that?

2. Are servers that are not affected by the evolution available during September 7-9th period?

Nice job on answering all these question BTW ;-)
    <Haranyan Royal Guards>
    <Heaven Sent>
    <Xcstasy>
    <Radical Dreamer's>
    -
    Aria

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #72
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo View Post
    That would obviously be a solution for anyone trying to bank prestige. You could put in the old broken mirrors and allow folks to buy them and then cash them back out for example.

What I was asking though is if 3.7 introduces new items you need to craft gems to the prestige shop, can those be added to the shop in advance of evolutions and 3.7. Your suggestion above would also work.
    I think we'd have to go with the item route. 3.7 items would not be able to be added prior to 3.7. But there is a prestige item being made for the Gift Coin shop. We would need to see if XL could add that item to the Prestige Shop prior to evolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    Over a pig? There was sheep too that they they went out of their way to do something nice for and mob groups lashed out on them for doing that and not "fixing the issues" ...

Oh boy here we go
    Not just a pig, Family lol. Sandeep's Island has been renamed to Hamlet's Tear over Mermaids tear. Sheepie had nothing on him
    Don't Let your Dreams be dreams
    Just Do it.
    A New Breed

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovorack View Post
    Two questions here:

1. How final is the list of merged servers. Last merge had Naima as a safe server first, but was then suddenly considered a low population server evolved into Kraken. Now Kraken is considered safe... how final is that?

2. Are servers that are not affected by the evolution available during September 7-9th period?

Nice job on answering all these question BTW ;-)
    1. The list is totally final. No more of what happened last time.

2. No, unfortunately. The Evolution work requires both regions to be fully offline, as there are pieces of the game that all servers share that need to be worked on. So even during the 7-9 maintenance work, non-evolution worlds will be offline.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    I mean... I'm not going to tell you what to do... but....

Rip Hamlet decor item.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    Having fun winning any game is easy. Having fun losing it is where true skill shows.
    High end Player - Confirmed Celestrata 1/20/2017
    <OutPlayed> - Kyrios
    ~*~ IIIIII Nation Member ~*~
    Formerly from
    <Stack on me> - The best Yang
    <Salt> - Nazar -☠Pirate☠
    <NaCl> - Kyrios - ☠Pirate☠
    <Outplayed> - Tahyang

Just posting since you seem to have started answering questions past the first time I posted.
    @Celestrata - Can you reconsider Eanna server?
    The server is basically 200 in a nation and nobody in nuia / haranya that can fight or do anything. Its horrible on these servers and it needs to be merged with something to keep the factions equal and injext more life into these side factions.
    We cant leave eanna like it is right now, people are leaving left, right and centre and if you leave eanna, guaranteed it will be the next ghost town server with just 1 dominating nation

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post

2. No, unfortunately. The Evolution work requires both regions to be fully offline, as there are pieces of the game that all servers share that need to be worked on. So even during the 7-9 maintenance work, non-evolution worlds will be offline.
    I'll have a few days off then =)
    <Haranyan Royal Guards>
    <Heaven Sent>
    <Xcstasy>
    <Radical Dreamer's>
    -
    Aria

One of the challenges I found during Evolution 1 was picking out my housing kits from among the flood of mails I received on that day.

Will you highlight or flag any message containing a full kill so it stands out and can be easily located?

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo View Post
    That would obviously be a solution for anyone trying to bank prestige. You could put in the old broken mirrors and allow folks to buy them and then cash them back out for example.

What I was asking though is if 3.7 introduces new items you need to craft gems to the prestige shop, can those be added to the shop in advance of evolutions and 3.7. Your suggestion above would also work.
    Actually, never mind, scratch what I said, I misread one of my own documents.

Prestige will be saved in the evolution. Players will receive items in their mailbox after the evolution is complete that they can use to re-add their prestige.

Celestrata, thank's for all your time first of all. I have a question since I was involved in a merge with Naima/Kraken

Last Evolution, there was severe difficulties with server stability which resulted in only I think you said ~10% logging in and claiming land and the rest stuck at authentication which resulted in a roll back. Later, the new launch day was changed to the next day.

What are Trion's backup plans incase on the 9th servers are under too much stress, disconnects, etc... will there be rollbacks? Can you maybe walk us through some precautionary measures Trion has planned?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 96 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast