+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 96 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Server Evolution Official Discussion Thread + Q&A [Updated August 2, 2017]

also its for haranya not possible to do rift anymore, even when there is no peace between nation and nuia they come to every rift from haranya and kill all of us, full raid is getting wiped from 10 ppl on eanna so yeah numbers may appear healthy but a lot of twinks and low level players around on our side! you need to change that! if we try to do nuia rift the finish our rift and come to nuia and in shout nuias say stuff like: dont atack nation, since nation evolved from nuia

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #312
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenu View Post
    Will auction house clusters change, and how?
    The auction house clusters will not change, as legacy servers on NA and EU both use one Auction House now.

This is to all who complain about the player nation in Eanna:

Eanna this, Eanna that. Just remember that if a nation is dominating the server it's because people joined the nation. And if your faction didn't join the nation and can't fight it back it's because people are not uniting against them, you are not pooling resources into fighting back. This kind of MMO depends a lot on what people do and the social interaction. So if your faction is at a disadvantage in a server, how about YOU do something about it? You want to run? Sure, do it. And at least read the announcement so that you know the server transfers out of Eanna work. You just can't transfer into the servers that are being merged. I think that only leaves you Shatigon as destination. Regardless, if people run away instead of standing united and fighting, then the server will definitely lose its population balance and something will have to be done about it.

The real problem in this game is that when things start to look very realistic (because history has tons of situations in which a nation/empire was dominating many others) people tend to back out. If you want to enjoy the pvp content you cannot expect the other side to play clean. It's like in real life. History has shown us moments in which people stood united against tyrants, nations joined together to beat oppressors. Why not doing that in the game? Is it too much? The game is heavily based on pvp and you think you have the right to say that you didn't pay for this? That farmers have the right to get their fun without the risks? That a society that is controlled by the players themselves needs to be controlled by the GMs so that you have a fair chance at getting the sweet rewards?

You all had your chance to build up your power, to prevent nations from being formed and to form your own nations. You let it all happen, you slacked and now you cannot have the fun you thought was granted. It is a game in which the players decide who will be in charge so if you cannot accept that than go back to safety of your mind. In ArcheAge, if you want to get the best rewards you have to work together with the population. If you're hoping to get the sweet rewards by being solo, slacking your contribution, refuse to lead or by riding on someone else's power, then it is likely you will get nothing.

So who is at fault for your lack of fun if not your selfish self?

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #314
    Quote Originally Posted by Riiu View Post
    Q:
    A. Beehives were saved last time, what will happen to them this time?
    They are categorized under plants and livestock, and will not be saved this time around.

B. Will there be any time restriction for placing full kits? ea: I have 8 kits can I place them all at once within matter of seconds? I suggest to put at least 30s debuff after placing 1st.
    There are no other blockers outside of standard game rules -- you can place as many full kits as you have.

C. What about castle structures? Will those be returned as full kit as well?
    That's a longer question, and the jist of it is that the Lord will receive back designs, materials, and Lord's Coins to be able to rebuild said structure. It will not be a full kit. That compensation will also be delivered further after the server opening, as Lords will not be able to claim castles until Diamond Shores is built.

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #315
    Quote Originally Posted by SakuraCalleil View Post
    @Celestrata Bloodsong

Regarding names:

Like a lot of people, I value my character name (more than my land!). I 'own' the name on both the legacy servers that however the creation age of my characters mean my level 20 alt will have priority over my level 55 L7 Ancestry level main! Is there going to be any sanity checks over character naming in the merge?
    I mean, you're in a very odd place where your alt is still considered "active" and your main is still "active" but the alt is the older character. In that particular circumstance, as you own the name and you could lose it during a evolution, just contact customer service after the evolution and they will be able to assist you.

However, we are still discussing what the final rules for name conflicts will be. My interest is in having it be the older, still active character keeps the name.

if "evolutions" are such a good idea, why are previously evolved servers being merged again? you're killing it with these merges and then adding fresh starts causing populations to shift to those servers and then you wonder why there are sparse populations on legacy??

i had big plans as to what i was going to do with my houses, you even gave me a pool because i won a housing contest, now you are going to kill my bears and remove my property again... give me one good reason why anyone should continue to play this game if you keep getting rid of our hard work just because a few whiners are too lazy to transfer to another server...

GIVE ME ONE REASON

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #317
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticWizard View Post
    I was wondering, I assume you currently chose the servers to be merged based on their population. Would it be possible to have different configurations that would still have a balanced number of players and then perhaps let the players decide which configuration they prefer most?
    It would not be possible to change configurations in without affecting long-term server health in some way. The balance that was picked was picked for the most beneficial reason.

8.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #318
    Quote Originally Posted by shyic View Post
    Bit confused,
    Does it mean that everyone gets 1 credit transfer before evo, and can transfer anywhere (beside fresh start)

Transfers to new evo servers after evoultion are closed?

So the only option if you are on Eanna or Shatigon and want to finish on for example Tempest, you HAVE TO do it BEFORE evoultion, couse there will be no such option AFTER with normal paid transfer?
    Let me explain again.

During the credit transfer period, all transfers will be reduced to 1 credit.
    At that same time, transfers INTO a evolution candidate server will be blocked. I.E. -- You cannot move from Kyrios into Ollo, or even move from Salphira to Ollo.
    Players on unaffected servers can transfer to another unaffected server.
    Players on an evolution candidate server can transfer to an unaffected server.

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #319
    Quote Originally Posted by Pietro View Post
    So this evolution pack...Will it be Pay to Get?
    The evolution pack is a free gift to those who stay on their servers during the evolution process and do not transfer off of their server.

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #320
    Quote Originally Posted by shyic View Post
    @Celestrata
    Im one of many people that were transfering between servers, now I'm on the server I was before. This server is going to evolve. I cannot retrieve my orignal nickname couse of some incomprehensible feature for 6 months like all travellers.
    Would it be possible after evolve to recover orignal nickname?
    That depends on if the old deleted database is flushed, which it most likely will be. We'd have to check with our engineers before I can give you a final answer though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 96 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast