+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 96 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Server Evolution Official Discussion Thread + Q&A [Updated August 2, 2017]

Thanks for once again screwing some but not all of your Headstart/alpha supporters many of who, tho unhappy some times, have defended your nonsense for over three years now.
    First you "evolved"/expelled us as Manure.

Now you again "evolve"/expel us into the Thundermug.

It is easy to see where this analogy is going.

It is a good analogy of where the entire game is headed to be honest .

This also seems like a good time to ask myself to examine the idiom: "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice shame on me."

Thinking of dealing ( or not ) ) with all this b.s. once again, two thoughts have occurred to me that made me smile.

Please, please, stop with all the nonsensical explanations about how this has been carefully considered after examining data.

This is a financial decision full stop and has little or nothing to do with game heath(except where it pertains to the former) or more laughingly customer satisfaction.

Any statement about server match and balance without independently verifiable data is just hot air. Do you honestly expect Anyone to believe that Kyrios or Aranzeb has over three times the population of any of the servers being merged much less more than three of them combined cuz that really gives me a chuckle.

Secondly if this is, as it always seems to be, to coddle the fickle and highly transient peeveepee community, doesn't this seem like your parents having to pay kids to be at your birthday party ?

Question if I make Crest stamps, since I am losing the inks and everything, will those be saved as well? So I don't have to start over and find all the pictures that I don't have anymore? I was going to make a bunch of crest stamps to save the pictures I have. Cause I spent so much on that and it would be hard trying to find all the pictures I had.

Quote Originally Posted by Madoxx16 View Post
    Make a remembrance, remember sheepie?!
    She came after Sheepie. She doesn't know what that is... That's a Scapes, Krholan, Amry thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    Having fun winning any game is easy. Having fun losing it is where true skill shows.
    High end Player - Confirmed Celestrata 1/20/2017
    <OutPlayed> - Kyrios
    ~*~ IIIIII Nation Member ~*~
    Formerly from
    <Stack on me> - The best Yang
    <Salt> - Nazar -☠Pirate☠
    <NaCl> - Kyrios - ☠Pirate☠
    <Outplayed> - Tahyang

What happens if two players from legacy servers have the same character name on the evolution server?

I feel like the people making the desicions have never played on the servers... maybe one or two but not all. You do not seem to understand what the individual needs of the servers are or how they interact with eachother. Get to know the servers, talk to them in game!

This has to be a business move, for cost only. This cannot be about your player base.
    Only a handful of players are happy about merge on my server, everyone else is annoyed.
    After last merge people quit, felt like you got rid of more people than we gained.

Spent thousands on this game oh and I paid to move my/guilds houses around last week🙄 I will not pay for an unreliable service anymore, there are other games out there which offer more than archeage now.
    Celestrata, Muzzy, Khrolan etc do amazing work but this game is going downhill.

Your players are the ones spending money, keeping the servers alive, talk to them. Get involved in server talks and meet your players, you wouldn't have so much opposition to your ideas if you involved us more.
    We had this 2 years ago, will we be stuck on repeat until you are left with one "healthy" lonely server?

Quote Originally Posted by Onelastchance View Post
    Thanks for once again screwing some but not all of your Headstart/alpha supporters many of who, tho unhappy some times, have defended your nonsense for over three years now.
    First you "evolved"/expelled us as Manure.

Now you again "evolve"/expel us into the Thundermug.

It is easy to see where this analogy is going.

It is a good analogy of where the entire game is headed to be honest .

This also seems like a good time to ask myself to examine the idiom: "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice shame on me."

Thinking of dealing ( or not ) ) with all this b.s. once again, two thoughts have occurred to me that made me smile.

Please, please, stop with all the nonsensical explanations about how this has been carefully considered after examining data.

This is a financial decision full stop and has little or nothing to do game heath(except where it pertains the former) or more laughingly customer satisfaction.

Any statements about server match and balance without independently verifiable data is just hot air. Do you honestly expect Anyone to believe that Kyrios or Aranzeb has over three times the population of any of the servers being merged much less more than three of them combined cuz that really gives me a chuckle.

Secondly if this is, as it always seems to be, to coddle the fickle and highly transient peeveepee community, doesn't this seem like your parents having to pay kids to be at your birthday party ?
    It's really sad that people think that supporting the launch of a game entitle them to choose which direction the game will take. Except in one thing: The balance of factions/nations in each server depend on the players so if there is a need for balance through evolution it's because the players lead to it. So you people who say they were fooled, you were fooled by yourselves.

Also, where do YOU get your numbers to say Trion's are not verifiable? And did YOU count the players there to know? I see many people saying "This server is dead, there's no one here" and yet, as I travel, I see everyone who's out there and what they are doing. Just because they're not doing the content that you do and at the times you do it doesn't mean they are not there. Plus, that smug attitude of yours only decreases the value of your opinion which, as it seems, is based on "hot air" (^.^)

Quote Originally Posted by Illanyss View Post
    It's really sad that people think that supporting the launch of a game entitle them to choose which direction the game will take. Except in one thing: The balance of factions/nations in each server depend on the players so if there is a need for balance through evolution it's because the players lead to it. So you people who say they were fooled, you were fooled by yourselves.

Also, where do YOU get your numbers to say Trion's are not verifiable? And did YOU count the players there to know? I see many people saying "This server is dead, there's no one here" and yet, as I travel, I see everyone who's out there and what they are doing. Just because they're not doing the content that you do and at the times you do it doesn't mean they are not there. Plus, that smug attitude of yours only decreases the value of your opinion which, as it seems, is based on "hot air" (^.^)
    Brasse ... is that you ? or maybe .. naw nevermind . Anyway this response makes soo little sense I have no idea where to begin sooo I'm not gonna,
    cheers.

For those worrying about losing crests

check out:

https://github.com/koro666/archeripper or https://github.com/koro666/archeripper/releases for direct download to executables.....

I can gurantee trion and I don't support it (in fact I didn't make it) plus other standard boilerplate here.....

I know at one point this worked, but I have not tested at most recent version.....

haven't tested it myself.... in the event it doesn't work I may look into updating it...
    "we advise refraining from appealing this decision further" - Trion Support

What happen to the players that have more accounts on same server ?. they will be splited on both or there is a option to choose 1 server ?

Quote Originally Posted by Onelastchance View Post
    Brasse ... is that you ? or maybe .. naw nevermind . Anyway this response make soo little sense I have no idea where to begin sooo I not gonna,
    cheers.
    Suits you right as you said a lot of nonsense yourself and came empty handed when asked to provide facts. And, no, I'm not Brasse. I just dislike people who make stupid demands, specially when they complain about Trion trying to fix the problems that the players created (because, seriously, who is to blame when players start transferring to other servers and damage the balance there?)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 96 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast