+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 96 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 957

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Server Evolution Official Discussion Thread + Q&A [Updated August 2, 2017]

  1. #371
    Senior Member Illanyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    at home
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Onelastchance View Post
    (sighs) You really need to just stop, you are embarrassing yourself. I never claimed to have data. My entire point (that you apparently missed completely) was that there was NO data available. Thus there can be no chance to independently confirm Trion's assertions. Then you offer up some absolutely worthless anecdotal observations to, I guess, try back up your claims ?


    In fact your entire response to my post was series of straw man fallacies and poor attempts to be witty.
    I really wasn't trying to give you a bigger shovel to dig yourself a deeper hole, truly.
    You really might want to quit before you get farther behind.
    No fallacies on my side, mate, only facts. If I run into lots of people that are not doing events when people say dead server, it's a fact, not a fallacy. I'm too honest for fallacies. And you did say that they were wrong without any proof so that makes you a liar or, at least, prone to exaggeration. As for their numbers, they're theirs. You want to see those numbers? Go work for Trion. Just accept what they say and stop complaining. What is your beef here anyway?

  2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #372
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    5,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Panteraleon View Post
    On the issue of 'can get land' - what is the argument against opening up the whole world to building? There are some areas that exist between active regions, on-the-edge-of-the-map regions where vast tracks of land exist only for illegal farms etc. I could give coordinates ..

    Even so, makes me wonder - if someone's willing to haul the materials, why not?
    It's not like a switch that one can turn on that says, "can build here." There are certain areas of the world that are built and coded to support housing. This is taking into consideration:

    1. Some areas would have inappropriate terrain structure for placing houses
    2. Some areas wouldn't exactly work with current housing sizes.
    3. Server/client performance -- This is the part everyone forgets. Putting down a new house adds additional resources that the server and client both have to handle. We've already seen instances where if a zone gets too much stuff in it it can affect how players move through the zone, or conduct combat in the zone.

    So this is why there are areas that just aren't opened up in the manner you suggested. A lot has to be taken into account when housing zones and new areas are being built -- not all of it visual.

  3. #373

    cmon Ollo should be paired with Hanure

    Merge Ollo with hanure!!!!!!

  4. #374
    Senior Member Emiesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Under the Bed
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Serrarayne View Post
    Too many pages of comments to look through BUT I'ma say this anyway. Hi, My name is Serra and I currently reside on Nazar, I'm a transplant from Ezi and well, weren't we told that servers involved in that merge, wouldn't be put through another merge? I'm not completely against it BUT I dont really want to go through it again... It really would have been nice to have been asked if we wanted a merge, if we're paying you for this server we play on; shouldnt we have had a say? Instead, it's dropped on our heads about a month in advance?!?
    ^^ yes, i also want to know why you are merging severs that you said you would not. i am also from ezi->nazar, and this is the only reason i continued playing after merge. i should've figured you guys lied about this like you do everything else.

    see this?




    ...all this died on ezi (minus the treehouse), spent lots of time and money to set this up all over again, now it will die again on nazar ._. ive played almost everyday since i joined, but im not spending all my time and effort setting this up again to be taken away repeatedly. this is supposed to be a sandbox game and so ive played it how i want, ive played as a bear farmer and collector. im not throwing away more money on something you are just going to rip away everytime someone decides they dont want to pay for a transfer, so im not coming back

    you want to avoid people talking badly about this game, but how can i recommend this to anyone? even if i were to say my experience in the nicest way possible, it would be "its a great game with terrible management, and every year/year and a half they'll uproot your stuff and you'll have to fight, take a few days off of school/work, hope & pray, and spend the next few months trying to get it back" even as nicely as thats worded, who the hell would say "hey, that sounds like a game i want to go check out!"? you need to rethink your sht or else this game will plummet faster than you can say "oops"

    im not going though a merge twice, so its bye trino, goodbye AA, and im not looking back.... cuz why should i?

  5. #375

    bs merge

    Last time y'all did a merge you completely botched it are you better prepared this time? My guess is no but what's your thoughts

  6. #376
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Illanyss View Post
    No fallacies on my side, mate, only facts. If I run into lots of people that are not doing events when people say dead server, it's a fact, not a fallacy. I'm too honest for fallacies. And you did say that they were wrong without any proof so that makes you a liar or, at least, prone to exaggeration. As for their numbers, they're theirs. You want to see those numbers? Go work for Trion. Just accept what they say and stop complaining. What is your beef here anyway?


    seriously what is my beef ? who talks like that ? Well, let's see, I made a mildly mocking post about a seriously obnoxious situation that Trion has put some, but not all of it paying (3 plus years) customers in yet again.
    You decided to get your knickers in a twist about it for some unknown reason .
    You then have on more than one occasion misrepresented parts of my statements in a feeble attempt to discredit them.
    F.Y.I. that is the meaning of a straw man fallacy/argument because you don't seem to know that meaning even tho you know how to use a straw man, or the meaning of anecdotal evidence/observation .

    Then you call me a liar .... hmmm is that reportable maybe should check that out .

    Then you ask , "What is my beef here anyway ?" wow just wow .

    And your best advice for folks not happy with the situation is "Just accept what they(Trion) say and stop complaining."

    I really have to thank you this stuff just writes itself.

  7. #377
    I trust y'all will mess this up just like the last time.
    Was just a while back you said there will not be any more merges, liars.

  8. #378
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10

    residency contribution

    If this has been answered already point me to it,

    I have done the residency contribution quests every day and we are close to rank 3. I am not sure if we will be rank 3 15 days before merge(you get payout 15 days after rank 3). I have a lot of contribution points I was looking forward to getting that payout for being a resident, it should be a decent amount of gold. If we get it to rank 3 but the 15 day period ends after evolution starts are we totally screwed out of this payment? This is very little warning for such a big project.

  9. #379
    Don't let your meatloaf or maybe you prefer , don't let your liver quiver.
    Accept what trion says? no choice they do as they please regardless so who cares what they do, that would be pointless.
    the cool thing is everything archeage that they touch they break.
    get your panties out of that knot.

  10. #380
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    You will lose personal prestige on your character, as you will be removed from the guild. However, we are adding prestige as a Gift Coin item soon, so you can use your Evolution Gift Coins to build your prestige back up.

    You should spend your prestige before the Evolution.
    I just want to point out on the main page you say
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    What will happen to guild prestige?

    Prestige will be preserved in the evolution -- you'll get a set of items afterwards that you can use to restore your personal prestige.

    is completely different than what you put here some people have 5k prestiege no one is getting back that much with these coins they are two completely different statements. evolution coins are a set amount, unless you are calculating everyones prestiege after the servers go down and are giving X amount of coins based on that
    <Mythic>
    <Fatality>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 96 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts