+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What makes Aranzeb different?

What makes Aranzeb different?

So, 6 NA servers are getting merged. 3 did not. I know that kraken is still mostly full and seems to be thriving..

What keeps enough people playing on Aranzeb that it didn't get swept into the merge. Community? big guilds? active pvp community? your pirates are sexier than everyone elses? whats the draw?

(Sorry Trion, you can try to spin a merge into a new word, but your not going to get anyone actually buying the evolution BS. The word evolution entails growing into something new and revolutionary...)

We have BasedGod
    A-List Hero

No Lives Matter

Content Creators Unite!

Youtube

there's a ridiculously high amount of potatoes on both aranzeb west and east that if either of them came out in force the freefarming pirates would be overrun because there's so many of them

Quote Originally Posted by Plated View Post
    We have BasedGod
    yea no

so is it a full server is there any room for those maybe looking at transfering your thoughts please

Aranzeb is full of trolls, purplers and drama. East and Pirates have a very good pvp population at the moment while a significant portion of west is undergeared potato farmers.

no one on this server knows how to do anything. if any guild with so much as a 6k gs avg came that can pull a 30 man raid they would take over all content pretty much. ofc if that 30 man raid isnt as bad as everyone else thats here.

There has never been a nation built here, There is no Zerg Nation to force the server into doing what they dont want to do.
    Oprotunity still comes with this server.
    There are a bunch of little guilds fighting for domination. This includes west fight west fighting east fighting pirates.
    Thats the biggest difference.

As for room, Come on over there is always room even if were full.

But we are a hardcore, Uncensored, Adult, Rated nc-17 server.
    This server isnt for the emotionally weak.
    Hypocrites get offended by the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Vanity View Post
    well said..

Funny since almost every single person on this server is emotionally weak as they cry over the smallest things.

There are a bunch of little guilds fighting for domination. This includes west fight west fighting east fighting pirates.
    West doesn't fight lol, Sky is allied with Pirates and your guild doesn't even pose a threat.

There is no Zerg Nation to force the server into doing what they dont want to do.
    With merges coming chances are there will be within the next month, so enjoy what time you probably have left.

I am putting an update to this thread after reading all comments and on the edge of evolution on last day of free transfer or there abouts I packed up and left Ollo came to Aranzeb. Still trying to get over the price of bricks to finish my house but having said that. I find this an exciting server with yes some opportunity to do other things like for myself joining a family on first day then a guild and on third day find I am now captain of the guild Hoshi. How did I get into this situation you say well the peeps we have are lovely very young most and newbs at the game. Myself being of the golden generation and now more experience playing for over a year find I can help people here and this I am doing. Not so much in pvp or gear I know a bit but not enough. But what I know in crafting, farming and trade packs I am teaching those here so I am enjoying this. They are mostly great people and yes many with no knowledge or very little so if I can help I will. Would like to know if a video out there on gear for each skill set and regrading as I am new to this part of the game. So now we wait for evolution on other servers it will be quiet weekend I guess... thanks for replying ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast