+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: 8/15/2017 at 11:00 PM PDT [UPDATED]

I live in Hawaii and I look forward to playing the game when I get home.. Please do maintenance on a consistent and more convenient hour. Even for California time, 11pm is super inconvenient. Thank you!

So no mention of this on the trion Streams.

So Trion smirked @ us for asking a question about the bag space (go to 20:00 minutes into the stream https://www.facebook.com/archeage/vi...9614500726011/ ) and this is the result?

- I recall the last stream when we the community asked for a hard discount on Expansion scrolls and Character slots Trion employees just smirked, this is a big deal, this was not server broadcasted so people were not made aware that character creations were been disabled. Damn, don't even want to bother typing because I know you guys just don't learn...... something this huge should not have been handled last minute with zero care for community needs/request. GD please stop this crap. Why is making ALTS for bag space even a topic? What is TRions response? what is TRion trying to do now?

- If this was intentional to thwart people from claiming compensation for new accounts, SHAME on TRION for screwing legit people over.

@community can someone show me where Trion mentions character creations would be disabled Prior to this POST. Coming home from work to find this out is not cool at all.

Finally, every character involved in the Evolution will be given a special Evolution package which will include the unique title, a temporary Any-Post Owl for use on the new Evolution server, bound hereafter stones, and more. More information on this pack will be delivered on August 16.

checked Twitter/Facebook/Reddit all I found was: Today is your last chance to transfer TO an Evolution Candidate Server! Tomorrow, 1 Credit Transfers off Evolution Servers begins. Can't complain Trion did try to use social media to let you know to transfer, same day though FACEPALM. Still, don't see any mention of character creations getting disabled...

Quote Originally Posted by Dualwield View Post
    So Trion laughed @ us for asking a question about the bag space and this is the result?

- I recall the last stream when we the community asked for a hard discount on Expansion scrolls and Character slots Trion employees just LOL, this is a big deal, this was not server broadcasted so people were not made aware that character creations was been disabled. Damn, don't even want to bother typing because I know you guys just don't learn...... something this huge should not have been handled last minute with zero care for community needs/request. GD please stop this crap. Why is making ALTS for bag space even a topic? What is TRions response? what is TRion trying to do now?

- If this was intentional to thwart people from claiming compensation for new accounts, SHAME on TRION for screwing legit people over.

@community can someone show me where Trion mentions character creations would be disabled Prior to this POST. Coming home from work to find this out is not cool at all.

Finally, every character involved in the Evolution will be given a special Evolution package which will include the unique title, a temporary Any-Post Owl for use on the new Evolution server, bound hereafter stones, and more. More information on this pack will be delivered on August 16.

checked Twitter/Facebook/Reddit all I found was: Today is your last chance to transfer TO an Evolution Candidate Server! Tomorrow, 1 Credit Transfers off Evolution Servers begins. Can't complain Trion did try to use social media to let you know to transfer, same day though FACEPALM. Still, don't see any mention of character creations getting disabled...
    I mean not to be a dick but why did you wait to even make a char if you knew you wanted to make one? Its not like they announced all of this stuff yesterday, there was conflicting posts where one post said 16th for char creations one the 30th but still if you knew you were going to do it why put it off?
    <Mythic>
    <Fatality>

you are not a dick, you may not know this but I have 16 alts... (all unsubbed now) I am fine either way. My concern is more in line with the purpose of securing a name for myself (currently Kirito@Nazar ) that's all, I wanted to be able to make alts to test names that are available on Morpheus/Hanure/Nazar and hold onto the ones I like, and pretty much prepare for the evolution/merge my way.

- Seriously I don't want to go by KIRITOOO or ghdfgkjfdghkjfdhjklgasf =) This is sad, that Trion threw this together last minute.

- I feel this was a huge deal and half assed on Trions part can we at least agree?

going to bed GN...

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssindra View Post
    I live in Hawaii and I look forward to playing the game when I get home.. Please do maintenance on a consistent and more convenient hour. Even for California time, 11pm is super inconvenient. Thank you!
    As long as I've been playing this game the maintenance schedule changes frequently as circumstances alter. Whatever time they pick is bad for someone. This time happens to be great for me, and the time that was so good for you, was terrible for me. I'm in the Eastern US.

yaay servers r back up

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/...nt-evolutions/
    August 16th: Official compensation plans will be announced in detail. 1 Credit Transfers will begin.

August 30th: 1 Credit Transfers end. At this time, specific 7 day buffs will be blocked so no one can use them by accident and lose them early, and character creation on evolving worlds will be closed.

are you serious?

EXPLANATION.
    NOW.

Does anyone have the previous version number? The thread that used to have them all seems to be.....gone *sigh*

Edit: I guess I'll just use the glyph support number. I hope it's been updated recently :/
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

Saved for posterity before threadlock.

Edit: Also, seems you didn't lock Warborn, just everything else but.. gg. nope, just tried it. also locked..

Is the game back up? I'm afraid to touch anything because I'll have to download the entire game again if I do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast