+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Q & A Dev Talk August 18th at 1:30 PM PDT (8:30 PM UTC)

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Community Manager

Q & A Dev Talk August 18th at 1:30 PM PDT (8:30 PM UTC)

Q & A Dev Talk August 18th at 1:30 PM PDT (8:30 PM UTC)

Hosts:
    Community Manager - Joe "TheBlueMuzzy" Brogno
    Associate Producer - Sera "Celestrata" Brennan

Hey Adventurers,

This week we want to hear from you! We're opening it up to your questions - mostly about Compensation, Transfers and where we go next. You can queue them up in this thread. We'll take priority for these questions over chat questions, but we'll open it up to the livestream chat after we've exhausted the questions we can answer from this thread.

If you haven't yet, please take some time to read about the Evolution and Transfers/Compensation.

We'll be answering these ones first as best we can. Keep in mind that we may not have all the information available to answer certain questions (like reasons for balance), and some questions may have answers that we aren't ready to reveal quite yet.

If you happen to ask a question that isn't answered on stream, please take it to the forum! Be sure to search for your topic first, as the discussion may have already been started.

Giveaways:
    • 1 Archeum Pack
    • 5 50 Loyalty
    • 3 Conker's Cube

See you there, adventurers.

Q & A - Dev Talk
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Friday, August 18th at 1:30 PM PDT (8:30 PM UTC)
    Duration: 45-50 minutes

Hey MuzMuz,

What wil be hapenning with people that have the same name as others during the evolution? I had to change my name when I transferred already but I'm not sure how it will work if there is already a Sparx or Sparxu etc
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

What will happen with regards to servers being let onto the evo server? Will each old server's population be allowed in one at a time or will it be a complete land rush for all?

On top of this, will it be completely non-pvp for all areas with this or what will happen with safety during this?
    RYAN | LEVIATHAN
    P̶l̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶p̶h̶e̶c̶y̶
    Finding my way

can we get some free loot boxes instead of gift coins

ok real though. is the owl in the compensation a Personal Any Post Owl, or an Any Post Owl - is it the permanent one or single use?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalh View Post
    you need to be actually good at the game to deserve it you genji one trick weeb

(this is joke mods we are friends pls no ban)
    RYAN | LEVIATHAN
    P̶l̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶p̶h̶e̶c̶y̶
    Finding my way

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisSocks View Post
    you need to be actually good at the game to deserve it you genji one trick weeb

(this is joke mods we are friends pls no ban)
    dude..

Everyone on the new server will be allowed on at the same time, the only thing that will be a staggered release is EU and NA regions.

All Haranyan and Nuian zones will have a 24 hour peace for the initial land rush. That doesn't include ocean, auroria zones ect.

When servers are opened up will Patton have priority over free to play so we can try and get our land

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalh View Post

ok real though. is the owl in the compensation a Personal Any Post Owl, or an Any Post Owl - is it the permanent one or single use?
    They've already said it's single use both on past streams and in the thread about the evolution.
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

Quote Originally Posted by SparxIsGrounded View Post
    Hey MuzMuz,

What wil be hapenning with people that have the same name as others during the evolution?
    I'm getting a little worried about this myself. They said in the original Evo post that we would have this answered on the 16th, but now we're getting comments saying that either:
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy
    we may not have all the information available to answer certain questions
    or that
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy
    some questions may have answers that we aren't ready to reveal quite yet
    Look, I get it, but please don't tell us we're going to have something answered, and then not answer it. I've seen this question on all of the official threads, and people are becoming rather annoyed trying to tell other players that the answer is coming on xxxx date, and then the date comes and the answers are nowhere to be found.

I'll be positive and hope that this will be answered on the livestream, of course.
    Pasht | Firran | Retribution | EU
    <Order of Melisara>
    ~ Pocket Tank ~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast