+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Q & A Dev Talk August 18th at 1:30 PM PDT (8:30 PM UTC)

What happens if my patron is runs out during the server down time?

yea i got a question, why did you lock character creation without any real warning?? most people woulda been less mad about it if you had properly announced it rather than hiding it away in the server status section whilst a more public/known area for information still said you weren't locking it till the 30th:

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/...nt-evolutions/

explain.

My question/s

We read on evo servers getting allot.of stuff. Good for them hope they enjoy it.
    But servers not effected by merges. What do they get accept for a down time over the weekend?

And anny extra preperations regading ppl bieng actibe to restore mistaks for eu servers. Sins last time eu players hade to wait for stuff bieng fixt without anny knowlige. Added by this i do ask for more info/ updates when servers need to be put down for any reason. Think all of archeage community would like that. And would ve very great full for it.

3th abd final any new or updates on how the hunt for the inventory lag is going. I did leave a poost about what i exsperions about lag ( so far no replay on it).

Thank u if u can answer thees questions.

Enjoy and hafe a happy playtime

Erestor eanna eu

Quote Originally Posted by Trentanian View Post
    What happens if my patron is runs out during the server down time?

As they already annoust extta patron days will be added to ur account befor the downtims no need for wurrys for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Meepies View Post
    My question is:

In one of the compensation packs is the one-time use mailboxes. In another thread here on the forums, Celestrata said it was so those who don't have the permanent mail-box wouldn't be at a disadvantage. However, do you realize that you actually first have to go to a mailbox to receive this pack, which has that mailbox we're supposed to use?

What is the point of giving us the mailbox when you have to go to a mailbox just to get it?
    it is called market place mail

Quote Originally Posted by lazerus View Post
    What is happening with the taxes we will be receiving? because in the discussion thread you both say something different.
    2 different people saying the exact same thing with different wording.

Quote Originally Posted by XAJoker View Post
    it is called market place mail
    Celestrata was giving the impression that the reason they were giving the mail box was to facilitate people to get their designs faster out of the mail to keep up with people with p2w owls in the land rush. Taking that extra minute to find a mail box can be edge you could have had. They have yet to confirm if it will be delivered via mail or marketplace mail hence why Meepies was asking.

Quote Originally Posted by XAJoker View Post
    2 different people saying the exact same thing with different wording.
    No the wording implies very different things. One implies that I would get 175 tax certs for my upgraded thatch (50 tax certs for security deposit + 125 tax certs for 5 weeks worth of taxes.

The other implies I will get 50 tax certs for the security deposit and *if* I have it prepaid 2 weeks then I will get 50 tax certs back for those prepaid weeks. (up to 125 taxes if I have 5 weeks prepaid)

Those are big differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Erestor View Post
    As they already annoust extta patron days will be added to ur account befor the downtims no need for wurrys for that.
    Muzzy posted that if your patron will expire during the downtime to take care of it before they take servers down to make sure you get the compensation.

What if you own Multiple Castles.

1) Not going to be easy to reclaim that on Evo
    2) The design's need to sell back to a vendor for the purchase price they were bought for plus all the lords coins it took to build them.
    3) Why is there no gold compensation? Castles are not cheap to build
    4) What about the 9/3/17 siege Cycle. How are you getting that gold back for bidding or what ever? Will the sieges be canceled that weekend?

This seems like Castle Lords are taking it in the shorts on this.

WHY?
    Pugs btw
    Pirate Queen with a Volatile
    Ollo's Toxic Trash
    We're just
    NATION BTW
    Kitteh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast