+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Omnom Archeage Patch 4.X Reveal: Skill Trees Revamped

Omnom Archeage Patch 4.X Reveal: Skill Trees Revamped

Well, it's done. After a ♥♥♥♥ ton of working, procrastinating, delaying, and a bunch of other stuff, the largest Omnom article ever is finally done. Enjoy!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, but I implore you to ask them on Omnom.io.

Owner and Writer at Omnom.gg

Omnom Social Media Links
    #1 Player Who Doesn't Play

The insulating 6m buff is the stealth detection (previously displayed as 200%), I think.

Thank you, Mark. The amount of time and effort you spend to bring us this information is amazing. Well done my good sir.

Great...so absorb lifeforce, which was already pretty pointless, was now made completely obsolete, since it heals only for 13% damage dealt, and no one in the world is going to stand still for 6.5 seconds just to deal the same damage as freezing arrow....no idea what in the world was XL thinking when they made this change...

I really like the upcoming changes Thank you for the translation, amazing job !

Quick fix, ranged skills will NO LONGER lose 20% dmg within 8m, you have it as if they will lose 20% dmg, which is already a thing now. Also arrow sharpshooting was a 30% increase in dmg, at 25m or more, with no penalty within 8m. (This is only assuming that kooncoon knows Kr translation alittle more than we do, and he has translated these skills, mainly archery ofcoarse, during one of his streams/videos) <3
    Pew (Wynn/Kaylin/Kadum)
    <The Shadehunting Master>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU..._as=subscriber
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Trusivraj?lang=en
    Twitch Stream Channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/trusivraj

Nice work! These changes will definitely effect class choices if they don't change.

Quote Originally Posted by Trusivraj View Post
    Quick fix, ranged skills will NO LONGER lose 20% dmg within 8m, you have it as if they will lose 20% dmg, which is already a thing now. Also arrow sharpshooting was a 30% increase in dmg, at 25m or more, with no penalty within 8m. (This is only assuming that kooncoon knows Kr translation alittle more than we do, and he has translated these skills, mainly archery ofcoarse, during one of his streams/videos) <3
    It's not even about knowing Kr a little more. The translation on omnom doesn't make sense at all. Why would ever take a passive with no possitive effects?

Do you know if Drop Back + Flamebolts is gone, or just more skills added (like Antithesis)?

And the Rhythm effects are kinda unclear (Ditty changed to give rhythm, but how does it work/how long does it last, and also the passive that does the same thing as Ditty in your post).

Thanks for the work!

Quote Originally Posted by Yasu View Post
    It's not even about knowing Kr a little more. The translation on omnom doesn't make sense at all. Why would ever take a passive with no possitive effects?
    That's not a passive... That's just how Ranged attacks worked as of lately...

Quote Originally Posted by Anveena View Post
    Do you know if Drop Back + Flamebolts is gone, or just more skills added (like Antithesis)?

And the Rhythm effects are kinda unclear (Ditty changed to give rhythm, but how does it work/how long does it last, and also the passive that does the same thing as Ditty in your post).

Thanks for the work!
    Not sure about the Flamebolts. I'll look into it and let you know.
    Rythm works the same way as before, or so it seems. XL decided to be cryptic as ♥♥♥♥ in their new skill tooltips, so I couldn't really find the Rythm buff on there...

Quote Originally Posted by Trusivraj View Post
    You're right, you're right.
    I messed up there by accidentally translating the old way Archery worked and then calling it the new. Updating it with the new way now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anveena View Post
    The insulating 6m buff is the stealth detection (previously displayed as 200%), I think.
    Thank you, I'll be sure to check that out.
    Owner and Writer at Omnom.gg

Omnom Social Media Links
    #1 Player Who Doesn't Play

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast