+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a ring!

Looking for a ring!

Anyone know where Planey's Ring comes from? i know about Captain Planey but his loot table on the database doesnt show that he drops this ring. Is this ring a quest item or something ? o: Was interested in its use effect :>

http://archeagedatabase.net/forum/vi....php?f=12&t=93

The key line I picked out is:

"A little guide on the quest."

The author is very non-detailed and doesn't even specify the name of the quest, but yeah I would assume the ring is a quest reward and not part of the loot drop for the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Radgaril View Post

The author is very non-detailed and doesn't even specify the name of the quest, but yeah I would assume the ring is a quest reward and not part of the loot drop for the boss.
    ty for info but this looks like just the rings to summon Captain Planey , and no Planey's Ring involved :c

Yeah like I said, it's a very non-detailed guide. I was mainly just pointing out that he was talking about a quest, so I'd start by doing any unfinished quests you have in that zone. Never messed with this ring/quest series myself so that's just as far as my Google-fu skills can get me.

One Ring To Rule Them All

@Quilladin Whats the word on this? Is there a quest associated with this ring or is it just an RNG based drop from Captain Planey?
    Sanctuary
    Aria - NA

There are some items in the database that were never released in the game. This may be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Radgaril View Post

I believe it's an "adventure quest" (based on required items classified as "adventure") which are unmarked tasks and rewards (one in each zone), usually involving collecting a number of items and using them somewhere.
    Skullhead - Harani - Kyrios Bard Since Launch - 230k Artistry

Nice try Sauron.

If it was never added in the game, i will cri :c I had a dream about using that ring to shoot hearts at everyone T^T

+ Reply to Thread