+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Signpost quests

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient6 View Post
    Patchnotes say

Are you guys sure that the "fix" wasn't just removing said signposts? I have been looking all through Windscour and Rookborne and I could find neither broken nor working signposts. How are we supposed to get the titles?
    The signposts in (most) PVP zones got converted to Blue Salt quests (for your guild daily). Go to the Community Center in those zones and you can buy the quests from a merchant. They now give Prestige too.

Quote Originally Posted by Celandine View Post

They remove these quests but add titles that are only obtainable when doing them?

And now i can't even find the signposts themselves anymore in PvP areas...
    The blue salt request basically replaced the sign posts for credit. I've been doing cinderstone requests and it counts in the achievements
    Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    Having fun winning any game is easy. Having fun losing it is where true skill shows.
    High end Player - Confirmed Celestrata 1/20/2017
    <OutPlayed> - Kyrios
    ~*~ IIIIII Nation Member ~*~
    Formerly from
    <Stack on me> - The best Yang
    <Salt> - Nazar -☠Pirate☠
    <NaCl> - Kyrios - ☠Pirate☠
    <Outplayed> - Tahyang

I would add that for some reason i can't understand, Villanelle and Sunbite have no quest and no achievement.

Tinu, I did some searching for you, It would appear that the starting zones all have 4 or 5. At least on the Haranya side. Idk about the BSB quests
    Altrage(formerly Rageintails(Hanure)/ Rageinsleeves(Salphira)/ Rageindeucedsleeves(Ollo)/ Purinrage(Conviction)/ Kittyrage(Aranzeb)/ Alltherage(Aria))
    <Tsunami>
    East

Hexblade/Daggerspell/Arcanist/Enigmatist/Skullknight/Harbinger/Swiftstone/Revenant/Blighter/Spellsinger/Swiftstone
    I like to experiment

Signpost locations?

Hi guys, I'm looking for locations of signpost in every zone in Haranya so I can do those daily quests & then get titles. Unfortunately they don't show up at map and I've googled but with no luck.

So my question is; is there any way to see where they are? or do I have to look for them myself and sceenshot everytime I find one?

Quote Originally Posted by Doncella View Post
    Hi guys, I'm looking for locations of signpost in every zone in Haranya so I can do those daily quests & then get titles. Unfortunately they don't show up at map and I've googled but with no luck.

So my question is; is there any way to see where they are? or do I have to look for them myself and sceenshot everytime I find one?
    A lot of the signposts have been replaced with the community center daily quests. I'll have a looksie around and see what I can find though. I only know the ones in Arcum Iris are at I think Sanctia Oasis and near the first town.
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

So far I've found 4 in Arcum Iris, 3 in Tigerspine, 4 in Falcorth, 4 in Mahadevi, 5 in Solis.. now I'll be looking in Villanille

Edit: Oh just saw there's no such thing as "Villanille hunter". guess I'll skip this zone and go to Silent Forest.

Try checking out:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2661350

Most of them are from the nuian side, but there are some on haranya there.
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by SparxIsGrounded View Post
    A lot of the signposts have been replaced with the community center daily quests. I'll have a looksie around and see what I can find though. I only know the ones in Arcum Iris are at I think Sanctia Oasis and near the first town.

this is the case in PvP zones yes, not only do you buy the quests, it also counts as guild mission.
    So for example if you go to Karkasse and have your mission unlocked, you can earn 20 prestige by doing the 5 signposts quests and completing the mission ^-^
    Prya
    Healer

Janudar > Leviathan > Retribution

Troubled Waters W 7*54'42" S 16*39'42"

i just checked for this one and its gone ;c
    Prya
    Healer

Janudar > Leviathan > Retribution

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast