+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Did you really with this marketplace update put those wing up there?

Where can you purchase the new wings anyways? I don't see them where you buy credits, which I assume that's how you get them. Also the wings are not in the market place yet.

I am one of those people who spent $50 for that costume and wings originally... And also originally, when it was enhanced to Cruising, (Very High) you could hold S down and hover for a while, LIKE THE RAVENSPINE WINGS. But noooooo. They had to take that feature off the White Astra Wings. But then the Ravenspine came out and THEY could do it ANNNND they got the invincible temp buff. yeah. That was so frikkin fair. I am still mad about that... Now they are re-releasing the wings but this time with gold color? What new buffs will THEY have that my original white ones don't!? hmm!? >

600 loyalty, which is ~75 days. Or a 1000 gold for one APEX which is 1-2 days of grind. Very fair pricing, yes.

Just stop wasting money on their packs, we've been here before. Nothing new. You're only doing this to yourselves.

Stop paying and they will listen

Though i can see whyppl would be upset iver something expensive one year and cheap the next... but look at 90% of everything you have today.. it all depreciates over time. Being mad that your 2017 60k corvette is only worth 25k to sell back isnt the companies problem. The moment you buy a super sports car (ferrari) they cut the price in half as soon as it leaves the lot! This item (wings) you couldnt even buy again for over a years time. Practically limited edition, but now theyre back. And its wasnt 150 for the wings, it was part of a very well worth it patron package.
    Pew (Wynn/Kaylin/Kadum)
    <The Shadehunting Master>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU..._as=subscriber
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Trusivraj?lang=en
    Twitch Stream Channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/trusivraj

Quote Originally Posted by Trusivraj View Post
    Though i can see whyppl would be upset iver something expensive one year and cheap the next... but look at 90% of everything you have today.. it all depreciates over time. Being mad that your 2017 60k corvette is only worth 25k to sell back isnt the companies problem. The moment you buy a super sports car (ferrari) they cut the price in half as soon as it leaves the lot! This item (wings) you couldnt even buy again for over a years time. Practically limited edition, but now theyre back. And its wasnt 150 for the wings, it was part of a very well worth it patron package.
    That comparison is inadequate, a better comparison would be if you bought a new car a while ago for $150 and today people are able to buy the same car, new also, for $10, but yeah, the $150 package came with a lot of other stuff, still not a very good practice.
    Roses are red /
    Blood is too /
    Yours got spilled /
    For a charcoal or two.

https://archeage.trionworlds.com/pro...=AA_INOCH_PACK

I'm just going to leave this here, so we can all remember what exactly was in the old pack. It was a $50 package, not the $150 archeum packs. It was a special package similar to the Kyprosa robes pack back in the day. I was one of those people who bought the original and it was well worth it for what was in there. The white wings being the first of its kind isn't that special now that we have others with more utility. If you already have one of these magithopters, you should take a pass on the original. Unless the golden version has any special traits or abilities, you can completely ignore those as well and simply buy the costume on the AH if you desire. it's 20 bucks if you decide you want either of them and you will have some credits left over to get something else. It's not a bad deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Goethe View Post
    That comparison is inadequate, a better comparison would be if you bought a new car a while ago for $150 and today people are able to buy the same car, new also, for $10, but yeah, the $150 package came with a lot of other stuff, still not a very good practice.
    just my two cents here, but no, thats still inadequate. stop using cars. a better comparison would be when i bought the collectors edition of a game, for $80, and got ingame freebies, a neat pin, and a really snazzy box with a book of concept art. 2 years later that game was free to play and all of my free stuff was on the store for extremely cheap, but hey, i had it for those two years and they didn't. you paid for the temporary exclusive access, not permanent exclusivity.

with that said, it should have been in the loyalty shop not the credits shop, like every other time they've done this. i do agree with that. and apparently so did the original writer of the article XD because they assumed thats what it would be, creating the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Saria Rosegold View Post
    just my two cents here, but no, thats still inadequate. stop using cars. a better comparison would be when i bought the collectors edition of a game, for $80, and got ingame freebies, a neat pin, and a really snazzy box with a book of concept art. 2 years later that game was free to play and all of my free stuff was on the store for extremely cheap, but hey, i had it for those two years and they didn't. you paid for the temporary exclusive access, not permanent exclusivity.

with that said, it should have been in the loyalty shop not the credits shop, like every other time they've done this. i do agree with that. and apparently so did the original writer of the article XD because they assumed thats what it would be, creating the confusion.
    I concur, exception being the loyalty store. It is clear that credits is the only way chosen to make it temporarily available, otherwise it would have been added to the loyalty store.
    “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast