+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Thnak you for not disabling family fishing on fresh start

Thnak you for not disabling family fishing on fresh start

I really enjoy that 200g/apex on day 2 of fresh start in EU

I dont see how the f2p players are supposed to generate 400g to buy apex for patron, every other ingame activity got its s/l reduced, but lets leave family fishing with 10s/l untouched, 200 IQ right there

I can't be agree with u more.trion should have taken precations.This FS economy is destroyed in day 2.Previous year's fs economy was far better than this 1.

Yeah all those guys botting family fishing ruined economy big time. You can go to any fishing pond and see ZERGS of ppl botting it on throw away alts. Trion needs to do something about this already and stop sleeping on the job. Family fishing has been an issue for a long time and just ignored. Figured they would have had a GM at least CHECK for the botters once in awhile since they dont have a system in place to get rid of em auto

thousands of us would volunteer for free to find and ban fish bots , but trion doesn't care about the problem ,it encourages the whales to spend more to catch up

they should get rid of this family fishing before it is too late.

Buy yourself an apex and sell it for 70g or even less .Feel free to smile after .

I couldn't agree more, disheartening to feel like your behind 2 days into a fresh start because people who are abusing multi-box rules aren't being policed effectively. I mean comeon guys there are 3 family fishing locations in total on each continent it's really easy to figure out who is and isn't multiboxing, pretend like you are going to enforce your TOS for a change.
    GM <Unforgiven>

just delete it from the game theres enough other stuff to do, the 4 ppl that like fishing will get over it

trion a tardao 2 days in loading the service thanks for killing archeage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast