+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Thnak you for not disabling family fishing on fresh start

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    286
    This is what I expected to happen. Trion stay classy, I'm not even going to bother trying this FS. I'll just quietly wait for Bless online.

    Trion could definitely avoid this if they weren't so apathetic, maybe it's just the office culture. Make a release date 1 month after you receive the Korean build, test it for 2 weeks (2 days!!! of testing would've been enough to catch this, plus all the other glitches) then request fixes before doing an official release. Prepare ahead for the amount of people that'll play on the servers (somehow you've never had a single stable launch/fresh start/big patch in the past 4 yrs I've played this).

    I don't know, it seems rather simple, they don't actually utilize the PTR, they'll get patches and let it run on PTR for like a few days then just push it without fixing a single thing anyone reports.

    I really hope one of these upcoming PvP games will kill off Archeage, Trion and XL don't deserve any more $ for what they've done to this.

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by SECRET View Post
    This is what I expected to happen. Trion stay classy, I'm not even going to bother trying this FS. I'll just quietly wait for Bless online.

    Trion could definitely avoid this if they weren't so apathetic, maybe it's just the office culture. Make a release date 1 month after you receive the Korean build, test it for 2 weeks (2 days!!! of testing would've been enough to catch this, plus all the other glitches) then request fixes before doing an official release. Prepare ahead for the amount of people that'll play on the servers (somehow you've never had a single stable launch/fresh start/big patch in the past 4 yrs I've played this).

    I don't know, it seems rather simple, they don't actually utilize the PTR, they'll get patches and let it run on PTR for like a few days then just push it without fixing a single thing anyone reports.

    I really hope one of these upcoming PvP games will kill off Archeage, Trion and XL don't deserve any more $ for what they've done to this.
    dont worry archeage will be dead next year
    a lot of good quality mmorpgs comming up next year also end of this year and they will kill archeage
    its just funny to see trion knows about family fishing they ignoring it let everyone pay a lot of money for alts and after 2 days of family fishing they disable it
    i cant even blame trion because i know since archeage day 1 that trion is a $ only company nothing interested in anything else

    to bless:
    bless is also p2w maybe not that much but we gonna find that out

  3. #23
    Senior Member Empyreus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Henky View Post
    dont worry archeage will be dead next year
    a lot of good quality mmorpgs comming up next year also end of this year and they will kill archeage
    its just funny to see trion knows about family fishing they ignoring it let everyone pay a lot of money for alts and after 2 days of family fishing they disable it
    i cant even blame trion because i know since archeage day 1 that trion is a $ only company nothing interested in anything else

    to bless:
    bless is also p2w maybe not that much but we gonna find that out
    you mean that bless game that has failed in KR AND RU years ago and is trying another go in NA? yeah i doubt it'll even last long here.

    As for AA will be dead next year, oddly people have been saying that every year for 4 years now, and its still plugging away, surprisingly. So its doing something right, no? Its not doing it perfectly by any stretch but 4+ years is still a feat.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Rangora
    Posts
    2,929
    Bless will be worst or better than AA or other "Old" MMO. It doesn't matter. If it can offer less dirty business modell it will be successful. AA is good game, but Publisher doesn't help to keep it alive. Teleshop skills will be less effective when the game is bleeding in many big wounds. Questline is blocked in Nuian faction, family fishing break economy before Trino make it disable. Old server demand stay in game = land rush lost new server and new patch advantages. Player driven economy is dead(in game farmed regrade scrolls is out of system. Cheap scrolls is in the game without any real limitation). Trade system is a joke (make expensive packs to help random alts who will snipe cargo + helping enemy to get same charcoal in other side). If you pay you can get gear faster (more tickets to GHA, more in game currency, more regrade). Better gear = more honor, better income, win in high reward situations. . Most of us are not in lvl50 yet, but full buffed "other users" have divine dungeon weapons and full set of GHA set already (in celestial level of course).


    It will be interessting after 2-3 week, but I think many players will feel it less fun. But "best investors" (highest 1%) will find the fun times in game.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Yed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,693
    You know what is funny? People expecting cheap APEX... You know the thing costs 10 euro right? Why would anyone even want to sell that for something like 50g? Mental.

    200g is nothing, if you complain about 200g, you're probably the kind of person who thought the 3rd FS will be different and you'll quit the game in ~2 months when you realise you will always be behind and at the bottom.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Yed View Post
    You know what is funny? People expecting cheap APEX... You know the thing costs 10 euro right? Why would anyone even want to sell that for something like 50g? Mental.

    200g is nothing, if you complain about 200g, you're probably the kind of person who thought the 3rd FS will be different and you'll quit the game in ~2 months when you realise you will always be behind and at the bottom.
    exactly! it is always someone else's doing why they are not the top and always confused why what they were doing is an exploit if it gets nerfed. this a repeat of doomsday predictions and rage quits from every update.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Rangora
    Posts
    2,929
    Quote Originally Posted by XAJoker View Post
    exactly! it is always someone else's doing why they are not the top and always confused why what they were doing is an exploit if it gets nerfed. this a repeat of doomsday predictions and rage quits from every update.
    The important question is: What will I get using that gold?
    Cheap apex in the begining is "cheap" but it offer huge gear advantage vs other players. When APEX is expensive you have to sell many apex to get same effect. But stupid unbalanced money printing in family fishing ♥♥♥♥♥ economy of fresh start. Fisherman octopus cry like a river to lose broken early gold income, but it has big fat face to get 61 apex in 3 days. Yeah. But this is 6-9000 gold for RM user too... instead of 3k. This is 2-300 regrade charms. "Our" whales have full celestial or divine GHA sets +epic weapons in EU (Ezi). NA has 18 hours advantage, but that was worst. Legendary bow in day 2 or 3? really? And EU/RU players bought APEX in day one in 120-180 gold price.. In starting from 0 economy. This is biggest fail in the history of FS servers. (but FS servers have hard competition in failed things)

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    nowhere to be found
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Yed View Post
    You know what is funny? People expecting cheap APEX... You know the thing costs 10 euro right? Why would anyone even want to sell that for something like 50g? Mental.

    200g is nothing, if you complain about 200g, you're probably the kind of person who thought the 3rd FS will be different and you'll quit the game in ~2 months when you realise you will always be behind and at the bottom.
    And that's precisely why smart people never sell apex for gold, but rather for other stuff that will always keep high value, regardless of inflation.
    <Rush n' Destroy>

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Yed View Post
    You know what is funny? People expecting cheap APEX... You know the thing costs 10 euro right? Why would anyone even want to sell that for something like 50g? Mental.

    200g is nothing, if you complain about 200g, you're probably the kind of person who thought the 3rd FS will be different and you'll quit the game in ~2 months when you realise you will always be behind and at the bottom.
    I agree with you Yed but also it can only be sold for what the players are willing to offer / can pay, otherwise both parties lose.

    The guy can sell it for 900g if he wants to but nobody will buy it, at the moment that is.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Savitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prophecy&Sirothe : Warborn
    Posts
    500
    Fresh Server is ruined in EU too, thank's to family fishing that ppl are using bots or macros that I saw people have thousands of gold within the first 3 days of the fresh server and I saw ppl that made epic, legendary weapons and armors again within the first 3 days. How are you going to fix it now ? In addition, the marketplace items are totally pay to win too... Most of my friends are left the fresh server already. There is no point to play it. The previous fresh server was better than this really ... Where ever I look, I see only bots or tons of alts with macro in the fresh server EU. Otherwise, even the fresh doesn't have enough players really that most of the players in the fresh are coming from the legacy already ( legacy servers are totally dead and noone left to oppose against player nations now totally... ).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts