+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The new jail time system is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin View Post
    For a mere 10 seeds I can send a person to jail.
    That's great pvp lol
    But if you purple to send that person to jail, you go to jail also, that's some north korean logic right there!

Ok here is more of I think a breakdown as both sides have valid points.
    We need illegal farms early on so yes crime points need to be high to stop crop stealing for now.
    Pack theft should give auto 50 points, we need pack runners right now we have no charcoal economy.
    Crime points per kill should be 1/4 what they are now or the jail time for kills needs a reduction big time. Punish for pack stealing or farm theft not just killing.
    Crime removers work but need to be removed Absolutely!!.
    Pvp's please go PvP in aurora or the other content at least for the first month while infrastructure and the market gets built up.
    Everyone understand this is both a PvP/ pve game and respect everyone's right to enjoy themselves and stop trying to push the Game into your category.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolvent View Post

This new crime point system is ridiculous I had 225 infamy and got 201 minutes lol. My friend had 400 crime points and he got 331 minutes. That's 6.5 hours for 8 kills like seriously? With the old system that would've been 80 infamy and 25 minutes. This change is so huge and makes stealing illegal farms or killing other players completely pointless. Something needs to change this is insane.
    I believe in the new system if you want to rob someone.There should be a penalty for being a bad guy. The bad guys in this game have little risk but a slap on the wrist before the new system. I think this new system should more heavy handed
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Deathdealer View Post
    I believe in the new system if you want to rob someone.There should be a penalty for being a bad guy. The bad guys in this game have little risk but a slap on the wrist before the new system. I think this new system should more heavy handed
    At this point with how much of a penalty there is it almost breaks war zones in the game as an East player you can make a pack in Hasla and move it through Perinoor and Windscour without any fear of getting it stolen from someone who is East and you don't have to worry about a West player taking the pack because to get to any of the turn-in's they would need to pass through an East controlled peace zone so...?
    SPARKLINGTIPS

Holy ♥♥♥♥ the most idiotic carebears are so annoying, holy ♥♥♥♥. "Wow you kill a green ally, now you get consequence! hurray!" There's always been consequences, the topic is about it being obviously way too severe. The same people celebrating this would love a dead server and anyone who purpled them have their account deleted.

The changes to the crime system are way too extreme, no one is saying you shouldn't be punished we're saying it's way too much. This game is about playing the way you want to play, by severely punishing players in a way where you go to jail for HOURS for killing a few people is ridiculous. That's forcing you to play a certain way which is not what ArcheAge is supposed to be. Changes like these have steadily ruined this game into a carebear's wet dream farm simulator.

<Tea Time for Kittens>

J A E S U

All you people complaining about the new crime system - just stop playing. Theres a 300 person Q and people need to start leaving so i can upgrade my gear

CareBear game

Quote Originally Posted by SHINYA View Post
    Holy ♥♥♥♥ the most idiotic carebears are so annoying, holy ♥♥♥♥. "Wow you kill a green ally, now you get consequence! hurray!" There's always been consequences, the topic is about it being obviously way too severe. The same people celebrating this would love a dead server and anyone who purpled them have their account deleted.

The changes to the crime system are way too extreme, no one is saying you shouldn't be punished we're saying it's way too much. This game is about playing the way you want to play, by severely punishing players in a way where you go to jail for HOURS for killing a few people is ridiculous. That's forcing you to play a certain way which is not what ArcheAge is supposed to be. Changes like these have steadily ruined this game into a carebear's wet dream farm simulator.
    This.
    SPARKLINGTIPS

the same people celebrating this would love a dead server and anyone who purpled them have their account deleted.
    Please don't give them idea's

I play on a dead server that became dead long before this change.
    Who knows maybe it was purpling that made it dead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast