+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can we talk about the lag plaguing populated servers?

Question Can we talk about the lag plaguing populated servers?

I'm unaware if Trion has ever adressed the problems with lag during big events like Halcyona, Mistmerrow and Sieges. Lag killed the game for me on Prophecy, i'm now on Ezi, it's still here and it's threatening my enjoyment of the game.

I think we as a community both should expect and do deserve some kind of official response as to what is being done about it - even if it's something that just can't be fixed, let us know.

Personally i'd be happier knowing that it's something that can't and won't be fixed, as it's caused by something that the entire game is based around and thus would break everything else or whatever it is, rather than having no clue and just getting infuriated each time i gotta spend 5 seconds performing any action.

Please, tell us what's up with the lag.

Inb4 "they're not gonna do anything about it, it's trion what do you expect" - All we can do is try and hope.
    There's plenty of fish in the sea, but only one Leg.

Reported it months ago in this Thread and there is still no response. This problem is killing the game. Why would i play a game where i have seconds of delay on my skills, just because the game/server cant handle the load of players.

this is something that needs to be handled and its really the only bad thing about this launch
    <Relentless> - Ollo - West

Servers have always been crap for 4 years. I still remember the original Auroria launch.

Tons of topic reporting the same (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...t-Same-problem.)

Trion never answered any during the last 2 fresh starts

Apparently they do not care

This problem is not exclusive to Fresh Start servers. Retribution (EU) has lag during every bigger event, like MM, Aegis.

@Celestrata Care to comment?

Glad to see a post regarding this issue, though now knowing they never adressed it makes me a bit uneasy.
    Doing Mistmerrow and Kadum on Ezi with what seems 4000 ms is kinda bs, we're paying a monthly subcription for an unplayable game at this point.

I'm totally new to Archeage and loving it but the lag when events pop will force me to stop playing. I'm a patron because I believe in suppoting the game if I'm playing it. But I wont continue if this lag isn't addressed.

Hey, Kyrios is pretty empty and has no lags. Just saying..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast