+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No official stream since FS and update

No official stream since FS and update

Just wondering why we have no official stream about what's going on? I would think there would be some stream since release

Why should they? Milking was a Great Success. They'll do it eventually when they announce their next cash grab.

They got told by the community to not do streams that donīt offer informations and now people want those back?

Current streams are hosting of Trion creators that also do the give aways like Archeum pack. Example : Aired_

That's my point, they said they would no longer stream anything without actual info. But you would think that there would be some info with what is going on with FS and with the Legacy servers. Content creators do not have the inside information of what is going on. Just surprised that there is nothing newsworthy going on 2 weeks since update.

There's probably nothing positive noteworthy, all I can think about are the many issues and complaints we're currently having.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsy View Post
    They got told by the community to not do streams that donīt offer informations and now people want those back?

Current streams are hosting of Trion creators that also do the give aways like Archeum pack. Example : Aired_
    They could have gone over things like how the castle system unlocks, how to build DS bases, how zone pushing works, how to recover trade pack demand values.... there is a huge list of training things for all the players who have been gone a while or new. Instead they host some salty PVPer that can't moderate their chat.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Updates that are relevant like fixing the server lag problems and p2w stuff is not important that is seen as harassment by the playerbase towards the developers and t r i o n. So we have like zero input here literally zero, time has proven again and again since the start of AA in the West till now that they really do not care what we think.

If you do T r i o n and XL care to explain why it is a S-show atm all over the place this game?

+ Reply to Thread