+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2017 Holiday Login to Win Sweepstakes - Any winners?

2017 Holiday Login to Win Sweepstakes - Any winners?

I've searched the forums and haven't been able to find any list of winners, partial or otherwise. This ended 4 months ago. I thought there would be something, even a partial confirmed list, while they wait for the rest to reply to their emails.

Can we please get an update to the event, it would be nice to see that someone won something.

Original Post (12/12/17): https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage...4-0-maelstrom/

Post detailing they sent out emails (1/16/18): https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage...stakes-update/

April Fools!

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    We did reach out to winners, and prizes were delivered to those who replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    It does also say, "Once we’ve heard back from all the winners, we will update you on who won!" on the page that OP linked (https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage...stakes-update/)
    Gameprooe, the Executioner of Enla West
    Solo Player, Researcher, Theorycrafter
    Playing Immortalist full-time on Wynn

Twitch - Twitch.tv/gamepro03
    YouTube - Gamepro03
    Twitter @Gamepro03

Archeage Research & Development Discord - Now public!
    This Discord server's purpose is to mass a collection of like-minded individuals who seek to test and explore the secrets of mechanics behind Archeage. Feel free to hop on by and help out with the project!

Can we at least see the winners that have received their prizes?

Why does everything always have to be so secretive and seem so shady? Even on something like a contest that should be celebrated. Maybe it is just me, I don't know. I guess perception has become reality in my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    to those who replied.....so in other words it could have been 1 person who replied and thats the only winner? Im pretty sure you guys said you would keep trying to contact people till the prizes went out, this sounds more like you stopped after the first attempts?

"Now…the winners have been chosen! We sent out emails to the winners earlier today (January 16, 2018). Check your mailboxes to see if you’re a winner! Once we’ve heard back from all the winners, we will update you on who won!"

lets see those winners Trion!

I never win
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

+ Reply to Thread