+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: REgrade Scrols in Marketplace in Pahse 2 (live stream question) we need answ.

REgrade Scrols in Marketplace in Pahse 2 (live stream question) we need answ.

We asked youon stream about this scrolls" will be in marketplace in phase 2" and you told us that you will give info before phase 2.

We need to know this scrolls will be or not in marketplace, because this is very important info

Already been answered: no.

Always bothered me how people can demand answers that are already here. But I guess ♥♥♥♥♥♥s hold a majority on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadmerlion View Post
    Always bothered me how people can demand answers that are already here. But I guess ♥♥♥♥♥♥s hold a majority on the internet
    Blame the prevalence of handouts in MMOS now. No one wants to do their own research.

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    The 30g Regrade scrolls are planned to be removed for Phase 2

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Thanks Muzzy!

Could you also clarify on the overall state of the marketplace for phase 2?

You mention resplendent regrade scrolls on the stream. Are they going to be available for loyalty?

Also crates. Are there going to be new crates with the release of phase 2?

Figured since we knew exactly what was in the marketplace before 4.5 launch we could get that for the following phases.

Thanks!

Where are the regrade scrolls on the marketplace on fresh start? I'm dense and can't find them.

I need to stock up before the phase.

Quote Originally Posted by AlephNull View Post
    Where are the regrade scrolls on the marketplace on fresh start? I'm dense and can't find them.
    They are in the tab labeled "gold"

Quote Originally Posted by Aired View Post
    They are in the tab labeled "gold"
    Awesome, tyvm!

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Auroria with flaming logs was supposed to be opened along with sieges and auroria housing zones, that ment diamond shores farms were useless since you could grab land way closer to flaming logs. Since you lied thats no longer the case, the only ppl that will be able to make regrade scrolls are ppl with diamond shores farm.
    Now you are removing Regrade scrolls from marketplace and we won't have sieges for who knows how long. Gg 200g regrade scrolls.

You should keep 30g Regrade Scrolls until you open auroria housing as you announced at the start.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast