+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 300 Hiram mobs killed - 0 Hiram Drops

300 Hiram mobs killed - 0 Hiram Drops

W t f

I droped this business with abyssal mob harassment. In this time when i killing 100500 mobs for nothing, i can make 30-40 packs. I heard it should to be 1 drop for 20 minut. But you need more then 10 drops for one only item. It doesn't make sence, for me is not good employment.

Drop rate is pretty bad.

I farm mobs too but no drop at all how we suppose to go for celestrial first at t1 then legendary - mythic etc at t2 really ?

Grinded for 4-5 hours in war zones with all drop rates buffs, only got 6-7 hiram items.

I've been lucky, also grinded for 4-5 hours but not in a war zone and with no loot buff and got 29 total, just enough to make it to heroic.

What I haven't been lucky on is the stat. Had 2/3 I wanted at the start and got 2/3 now still. If that last stat won't change to something decent, all that effort will have been for nothing

This FS server will be merged before someone gets full set of max hiram gear with these rates. 200 drops for one weapon.

when this update dropped all the math minds in our guild went to work. It would be Easier to Craft a full set of Epherium gear, and it would take half the time to get the mats and gold to regrade it to celestial.

not to mention with the drop rate gear, you are not guaranteed the piece with the stats you want.

Try farm with a small group, just rolling your set type pieces, with one hour my group droped 18 hiram armors, 3 weapons and 1 instrument.
    Retired Death Warden

~12,000 mobs needed during War time
    if you average 700/hour

its just a grind for 5 days 3hours a day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast