+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 300 Hiram mobs killed - 0 Hiram Drops

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyAlex View Post
    ~12,000 mobs needed during War time
    if you average 700/hour

its just a grind for 5 days 3hours a day
    legendary buff, mythic erenor staff grinding for gear thats intended for new players btw

But the bow can replace the bloodcrimson one lots of healers are using, only reason I'm grinding for that stuff.

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SamKook View Post
    I've been lucky, also grinded for 4-5 hours but not in a war zone and with no loot buff and got 29 total, just enough to make it to heroic.

What I haven't been lucky on is the stat. Had 2/3 I wanted at the start and got 2/3 now still. If that last stat won't change to something decent, all that effort will have been for nothing
    The ratio of experience-spent to experience-returned is actually pretty solid (75-85% depending on grade) when you use a higher-grade Hiram item as a mat. So even if your item doesnt roll what you want, you always have the option of waiting until you find/make a lower-grade one that DOES have the stats you want, and then feeding it your old item to raise it super quickly.

Also, for people who are intent on getting very specific rolls, I highly recommend looking into "arcane recycling." It works something like this:

1) Find a Grand of your type with at least one stat you like.
    2) Your Grand + any Arcane + any Grand = ROLL, get a Rare at 87% exp
    3) Your 87% Rare + any Grand + any Grand = ROLL, get an Arcane

4) didnt get the rolls you wanted? Now you have a spare Arcane. Return to step 1

Works for 1H and 2H weapons, but i havent tried it for armors yet. This will of course slow you down vs people who are just raising their items with less-than-optimal-stats, but its the most efficient way i can see to get the maximum number of rolls per items found. So if "perfect roll" items are what you're all about, i'm thinkin' it'll be handy.

Hope that helps!
    -Quill

The droprate is fine considering this gear is on delphinad tier. I grinded for 10 hours and got 100 drops, without any loot buff. The problem is not the droprate but the mobs are being camped 24/7, if I had a free spot I could farm even more, but you gotta tag mobs and pvp, that slow your drop per hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post
    The ratio of experience-spent to experience-returned is actually pretty solid (75-85% depending on grade) when you use a higher-grade Hiram item as a mat.
    Good to know it's that high, I was expecting something similar to erenor which is less than 50%.

Thanks for the roll tip, I'll try that if I fail to get 1 of the 2 option I want for my last stat. Still hoping RNG will be kind to me at the last min.

Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post
    snip
    You're awesome!

I had a feeling something along those lines would work, but it's nice to see that it's so favorable.

I just farmed for an hour with 80% loot buff and didn't get a single drop. Like everything that gets released in this game its just another disappointment that leaves you hating yourself for daring to hope that this time they'll do something good. I don't know why I bother.

i farmed for around 4-6 hours. i got 70 haram gears, i got my first bow drop on the 65th haram.
    i only used 2 loot pots and bear. not in a war zone.
    you need 115 haram gears to get celestial 0% with bonus xp i got 9.5% bonus xp.
    im 10.5k gearscore melee and i bet mages can farm more efficiently than me.
    i got 40 silver crates and around 70 haram sooo they are more common than silver crates.

Quote Originally Posted by alibaba View Post
    10.5k gearscore
    I lost it at this point lmao. Do you realize that this is supposed to be catch up gear? People who farm these on fresh start are 3k GS and during that 4-6 hours they get 10 pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by raptoR View Post
    The droprate is fine considering this gear is on delphinad tier
    It's delphinad tier that's capped at celestial, that's pretty big difference. It's worse than the epic epherium that some people are running already day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by rndm View Post
    It's delphinad tier that's capped at celestial, that's pretty big difference. It's worse than the epic epherium that some people are running already day 1.
    You also can't temper it. Just another reason calling it delphinad tier isn't accurate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast