+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Full speed ahead, stay the course. XL Games / Trino

Full speed ahead, stay the course. XL Games / Trino

Don't listen to all the empty threats and whining about the direction of YOUR game. The nerds and peasants do not know what your numbers are. Keep the course and understand that you are doing a great job with this GAME.

When you try to please everybody, you please nobody.

Keep up the good work

sucking up wont get u a apex judgedredd,

um..... right. 2018 account versus people who have been around since 2014.

You have no idea what this game was like on release..... versus 4 months later..... versus 9 months later....... versus 13 months later...... versus 2 years later.....

This is the one game in the MMO world players have vividly been able to see the rate of decline in live and obvious detail.

Archeage underwent 2 server mergers in just the first 2 years. It's have 5 overall. And every time, a large portion of the player base leaves because of the mergers. And, then there's the problems that led to the need for the mergers.... the one guild content monopolies, 2 year horizon on actually getting to competitive gear.... the monotonous patron.

Archeage is the most expensive game in the sector, with no market changes, no efforts to fix what's wrong, but actually overt efforts to restructure costs to "appear" to be cheaper but in fact be the exact same price...... and then add new gear components to make max gearing even more costly.

There is no real catch up in Archeage either.

So.... yup. You're right. Don't listen. Continue to be what could have been a billion dollar game.... and only pull in about 10-14 million.... from a dwindling population.

This is my fresh start account, I've played since closed beta in July 2014.

Like most games, Archeage has had updates. Some may not have liked the updates, but they aren't forced to play.

10-14 million you say? If that were the case, that would mean they would only be able to afford 10 employees at $50,000 salaries since 2014... I don't think that's the case.

This game is fun because u can do whatever u want in it. I can see why that would be un appealing if you like your hand to be held and gently directed.

For real mmo players ( those of us from Everquest, ultima online, dark age of Camelot, shadowbane ) this is the only real sandbox left

Quote Originally Posted by Judgedredd View Post
    This is my fresh start account, I've played since closed beta in July 2014.

Like most games, Archeage has had updates. Some may not have liked the updates, but they aren't forced to play.

10-14 million you say? If that were the case, that would mean they would only be able to afford 10 employees at $50,000 salaries since 2014... I don't think that's the case.

This game is fun because u can do whatever u want in it. I can see why that would be un appealing if you like your hand to be held and gently directed.

For real mmo players ( those of us from Everquest, ultima online, dark age of Camelot, shadowbane ) this is the only real sandbox left

Wow. Haven't seen this much condescension since Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Rekikyo View Post
    um..... right. 2018 account versus people who have been around since 2014.

A bunch of ♥♥♥♥ I am now disregarding because of your opening line.
    You do realize you have to make anew account to play on FS, right?

Like, this argument is so invalid it's hard to fathom someone thinking it would be a good idea to even post it on a public forum.

I mean, the OP is wrong and yeah they are white knighting a bit hard but wow, this post...

Quote Originally Posted by gnarwahl View Post
    You do realize you have to make anew account to play on FS, right?

Like, this argument is so invalid it's hard to fathom someone thinking it would be a good idea to even post it on a public forum.

I mean, the OP is wrong and yeah they are white knighting a bit hard but wow, this post...

Just curious here...

What post are you responding to?

Nothing in your response seems to apply to this post. They never make any reference to FS. Why the point about needing to make a new account?

I'm confused

Hihi, so much salt here. You write something nice and this salty guys (hate trion and AA obviously) still active in forums... amazing xD I mean do you guys have so much time to bring your salt to a game and company you hate?

beta players

Judge has an almost daily rant about various things on fresh start, it is entertaining.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast