+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Erm. Let me guess. The Trion Archeage Livestream will happen, when it happens?

Erm. Let me guess. The Trion Archeage Livestream will happen, when it happens?

So there is supposed to be a Livestream today (by Trion) but we are supposed to subscribe to someone we don't know on a subreddit thread we know nothing about, referencing a Facebook comment thread that wasn't mentioned, so as to know when the Livestream would be happening today?

I got that right?

http://www.twitch.tv/videos/281605968

http://www.twitch.tv/videos/284288989

Quote Originally Posted by Tricorn View Post
    So there is supposed to be a Livestream today (by Trion) but we are supposed to subscribe to someone we don't know on a subreddit thread we know nothing about, referencing a Facebook comment thread that wasn't mentioned, so as to know when the Livestream would be happening today?

I got that right?
    Gotta love trion.. they have a perfectly capable forum here but only seem to use it in spurts here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricorn View Post
    but we are supposed to subscribe to someone we don't know on a subreddit thread we know nothing about, referencing a Facebook comment thread that wasn't mentioned, so as to know when the Livestream would be happening today?

I got that right?
    This is gold.

The Trion Archeage Livestream will happen, when it happens?
    It will probably happen after it happened, actually.

Trion communication at his best, we are on 2018 not 2010 Trion, wake up

I don't know what was going on with the livestream this week. I just know Glyph says Thursday July 5 Warborn and Dwarves come to Fresh Start. Has any one been able to create a Warborn or Dwarf? We finally get our 2nd slot on the server right?

Just gotta let it happen organically!

Trion used Internet Explorer, it's still loading.

Trion stream happens at the same time every week normally but lately since the release of the progression Fresh start servers they have pretty much stopped doing streams and hosting other streamers instead. Either way the standard time has never changed there is also no point in using the glyph launcher for anything stream related that goes for Failbook and subreddit. Go directly to twitch and ignore the rest.

The planned release for phase 4 should be on the 18th not at the time of the stream ShockaWocka there has never been a patch aligned with a stream its always aligned with maintenance. Also the comment of warborns and dwarves coming to fresh start is a posting preparing people not saying its already out. They normally push information about something coming soon on their websites to prepare people for it.

And about the forum they rarely use it because people keep bad mouthing them on here which is understandable. I do not like some of the changed either but XLGames are who programmed the game they are also the ones who determine what should be released or not. Trion are just publishers AKA Puppets dangling on the strings of a greedy developer. The Trion team should take a bit more control over what happens to the NA/EU version of the game before the death of the game happens. Also they need to stop hiding and actually talk to people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast