+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Is there any reason to max hiram celestial?

Is there any reason to max hiram celestial?

As the title says, is this necessary? I thought maxing after hitting the celestial level would increase the stats in proportion to the amount of pieces put into it. Since I have been told that you only need to Reach celestial to awaken the piece, is there any real need to waste 60+ pieces maxing the celestial level?

The stat adjustment from first hitting celestial to maxing the item is less than minimal. Ability stat went up 4 points. Big whoop.

A maxed out 100% celestial item will result in Heroic grade upon awakening.
    A 0% celestial item will be rare upon awakening.

Haven't looked into whether skipping straight to heroic means it's better to max out celestial before awakening in terms of XP saved or not though. The figures might be available on marks omnom website, or perhaps somebody else already has that answer.

https://omnom.io/hiram-tool/

According to the 1-hander experience values, to max out celestial you need ~11k xp while leveling t2 from rare to heroic is ~6.5k xp so if your goal is to have maxed out divine t2, then maxing celestial right now would be a waste of around 4.5k xp. For other gear pieces the situation is similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Niveria View Post
    https://omnom.io/hiram-tool/

According to the 1-hander experience values, to max out celestial you need ~11k xp while leveling t2 from rare to heroic is ~6.5k xp so if your goal is to have maxed out divine t2, then maxing celestial right now would be a waste of around 4.5k xp. For other gear pieces the situation is similar.

But if you awaken to Rare, you have to remove, save and later add more gems than if you awaken to Heroic, correct?

Supposedly they keep the gems. However one reason to *not* take it to 100% is to give yourself more re-rolls for a better stat once you take it to T2.

If you already have perfect stats on it then it wouldn't matter.

I hope they keep gems. Its a pain in the arse to extract and resocked all the time.

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #7
    Can confirm, gems stay when you awaken an item. No need to unsocket/resocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post
    Can confirm, gems stay when you awaken an item. No need to unsocket/resocket.
    Are you really sure? Actually I have a T1 Hiram Celestial Shield with 5 gems and when it will be awakened to T2 Rare, ussually rare objects have only 3 sockets, so where will go my last 2 socketed celestial Gems?

Quote Originally Posted by Numerian View Post
    Are you really sure? Actually I have a T1 Hiram Celestial Shield with 5 gems and when it will be awakened to T2 Rare, ussually rare objects have only 3 sockets, so where will go my last 2 socketed celestial Gems?
    They showed it on the live stream, it will even retain those.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

10.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Numerian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    They showed it on the live stream, it will even retain those.
    Yup yup! Tested it on the latest build and everything. All items grand->celestial will have 6 sockets now, so no fear of losing gems during synthesis (or if you degrade trying to go from crafted celestial -> crafted divine).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast