+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: wheres the XP?

wheres the XP?

Oooook. I i got updated, got in on FS, used my XP buffs, and used some labor.

I got 0 - as in - Zero XP.

How are we supposed to reach level 55 if we are not being given XP?

EDIT: OK some stuff gives XP .... Haunted chests which use TWO HUNDRED (200) labor give ZERO ( 0 ) XP.

I want to know why, since Trion went out of its way to put this Non-stackable garbage in the Hiram Mobs. And now you get No XP when its finally 'worth' opening them, since we can now go to level 55.

What a load of crap.

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by anitabeer View Post
    Oooook. I i got updated, got in on FS, used my XP buffs, and used some labor.

I got 0 - as in - Zero XP.

How are we supposed to reach level 55 if we are not being given XP?

EDIT: OK some stuff gives XP .... Haunted chests which use TWO HUNDRED (200) labor give ZERO ( 0 ) XP.

I want to know why, since Trion went out of its way to put this Non-stackable garbage in the Hiram Mobs. And now you get No XP when its finally 'worth' opening them, since we can now go to level 55.

What a load of crap.
    Is it literally just the haunted chest that's not giving experience?

Like, I can totally report that. It should probably be a larceny task. But your comment suggests multiple things are failing to give exp. Was there anything else you noticed?

Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post
    Is it literally just the haunted chest that's not giving experience?

Like, I can totally report that. It should probably be a larceny task. But your comment suggests multiple things are failing to give exp. Was there anything else you noticed?
    It is literally Just the Haunted chests. I used my labor on the 1000+ princes crates accumulated from the Hiram event. That event also generated an excess of 43 haunted chests - which do Not stack and cost 200 labor to open one. I started opening them, on the second one I realized no xp number popped up, then checked Chat and all that was recorded was that the chest had been opened. No xp listed. So I did one more making sure to look for xp and there was None.

I had set up the haunted chests to be done first to get them cleared out of the warehouse, and when nothing happened I initially thought that the leveling to 55 had not started and I had just wasted 600 labor. After I posted the initial post I went back in to try other stuff. Other stuff, including larceny tasks do work to give xp.

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by anitabeer View Post
    It is literally Just the Haunted chests. I used my labor on the 1000+ princes crates accumulated from the Hiram event. That event also generated an excess of 43 haunted chests - which do Not stack and cost 200 labor to open one. I started opening them, on the second one I realized no xp number popped up, then checked Chat and all that was recorded was that the chest had been opened. No xp listed. So I did one more making sure to look for xp and there was None.

I had set up the haunted chests to be done first to get them cleared out of the warehouse, and when nothing happened I initially thought that the leveling to 55 had not started and I had just wasted 600 labor. After I posted the initial post I went back in to try other stuff. Other stuff, including larceny tasks do work to give xp.
    Alright, easy enough for me report to QA then. I honestly can't remember if it's always been that way--I'm pretty sure it has--but either way I agree it's out of place enough to at least warrant some kind of explanation from XL.

Thanks!
    -Quill

Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post
    Alright, easy enough for me report to QA then. I honestly can't remember if it's always been that way--I'm pretty sure it has--but either way I agree it's out of place enough to at least warrant some kind of explanation from XL.

Thanks!
    -Quill
    It indeed has always been that way with haunted chests.
    "You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw." - Bill Watterson

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Archeage is not a PvP game.

+ Reply to Thread