View Poll Results: New changes what u think about them...

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • I stay here is super cool n_n

    16 21.92%
  • I see how can I live with them o_o

    20 27.40%
  • I start selling my stuff in case I want to go u__u

    5 6.85%
  • Definetly let my properties fall apart Im leaving x_x

    32 43.84%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: New changes: You will stay or leave

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1

    New changes: You will stay or leave

    I wonder how this new changes affect players and want to know if ppl will stay here or look for new places.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    399
    Quite frankly, the update changed almost nothing for me. I was already basically not doing trades runs because of previous updates nerf, fishing is too much clicking for my body to handle, the new weapon synthesis cost as much gold than buying an equivalent crafted weapon on the AH so that's not even content worth doing, they made single planting easier, but also nerfed it removing the point of doing that so what's even left in that update?

    I hadn't much to do before and I have slightly less now, pretty much par for the course for an Archeage update, it shuffles things around and that's about it, nothing new really.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SamKook View Post
    Quite frankly, the update changed almost nothing for me. I was already basically not doing trades runs because of previous updates nerf, fishing is too much clicking for my body to handle, the new weapon synthesis cost as much gold than buying an equivalent crafted weapon on the AH so that's not even content worth doing, they made single planting easier, but also nerfed it removing the point of doing that so what's even left in that update?

    I hadn't much to do before and I have slightly less now, pretty much par for the course for an Archeage update, it shuffles things around and that's about it, nothing new really.
    Summed it up so well, I wrote a freakin page about this. Everything they do is 1 step forward 2 steps back.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    420
    In an age where communication is everything they have never really listened to us, the paying customer, then again how much are their hands tied by XL? I wished they would get some staff in who really love this game and what it could be, that would be awesome!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    787
    Roll everything back to Alpha build, then implement in the new zones/dungeons/bosses and everything would be golden.

    The most people would complain about then is the healing mages (Gypsy).

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by azia View Post
    in an age where communication is everything they have never really listened to us, the paying customer, then again how much are their hands tied by xl? I wished they would get some staff in who really love this game and what it could be, that would be awesome!
    agreeeeeee

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    955
    Quote Originally Posted by Enyo View Post
    Roll everything back to Alpha build, then implement in the new zones/dungeons/bosses and everything would be golden.

    The most people would complain about then is the healing mages (Gypsy).
    Oh yeah rollback to alpha, where heals did benefit from Intel instead of Spirit.
    Also best non-larder packs were 14 gold, back when the economy wasn't broken, 14g a pack was great.

  8. #8
    I gave it some thought and I am done. I don't do trade but I do not understand most of the changes. A few make sense. Most are annoying and some are just confusing as to why.

    I also dislike RNG. Hiram was a pain to grind but it was a certainty. Now I have to awaken with chance, I hate that. I always just bought gear off AH since making gold was a certainty while regrading was annoying (to me). Now that I have dumped so much labor into hiram there is no turning back (I am in now way poor and if motivated could purchase a full divine delph set of gear, or better, but why? I have 0 motivation to do so since everything seems wrecked. Crafting wrecked, trading wrecked.... hardly any PvP... the lack of actual content to be doing online is staggering. Just dailies, that is about it).

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,255
    I've been searching for another game for a while now. Sometimes I get in to something for at least a few days but just miss ArcheAge. Nothing is quite like it, so until something holds my interest I'll be around even though this game is dead.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    955
    Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    I've been searching for another game for a while now. Sometimes I get in to something for at least a few days but just miss ArcheAge. Nothing is quite like it, so until something holds my interest I'll be around even though this game is dead.
    More or less I have the same feelings.
    I'll be looking forward to Ashes of Creation, or the oldschool Pantheon which is going to be somehow close to what was the best MMO (imo), Everquest (yes i'm old).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts