+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Out of 16, 3 is confirmed from the Archeage team?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Tricorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Villanelle Island
    Posts
    1,223

    Out of 16, 3 is confirmed from the Archeage team?

    @Hartsman

    I think the whole player community of Archeage deserves some straight answers.

    If Trion is no longer interested to publish Archeage, tell it to us straight.

    Otherwise, tell us what has Trion planned for the continuation and promotion of Archeage in the NA/EU region.

    All of us have the money ready to support, but if it is no longer in Trion's interest to invest further in Archeage, then don't drag it out. If you do, then any current and/or new player who had bought a Patron status, or any Archeage-related item, in the belief that Archeage will continue to be published by Trion Worlds, starting from today, the 21st of July, 2018, would have be done a grave disservice by Trion Worlds. A grave disservice that is duplictous, unethical and ruinous to the brand image of Trion Worlds.

    So what say you, Mr. Hartsman. The court of public opinion does eagerly look forward to your accurate and factual reply.

  2. #2
    Waiting for Archeage 2

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    156
    Brasse already said that Khrolan is preparing another Letter From The Producer. Wait on that for further clarification as to the future of the game going forward.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,175
    What happens when the mama whale runs out of milk?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    125
    Sigh, this forum never disappoints...
    ArcheAge player since Closed Beta


    Gözlerinin dokunduğu her mekan memleketim

  6. #6
    Senior Member Tricorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Villanelle Island
    Posts
    1,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuisance Gnat View Post
    Brasse already said that Khrolan is preparing another Letter From The Producer. Wait on that for further clarification as to the future of the game going forward.
    I don't care what it is. We just need it to be huge, and flashy, and permanent.

    And I am not talking about 50 Loyalty tokens and 5 XP pots.

    Something that we can share in our respective network like, "Hey! Come (back) now to Archeage and get a super limited, reasonably powerful title AND one character bound gear piece that is claimable one time only per account! There's also a major celebration event for the 4 glorious years of Trion's Archeage! Fun for you and your non-alt family!"

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    787
    Introducing ArcheAge 2050! Same p2w elements with slightly modified textures! We are merging all of the 'ArcheAge Classic' servers into one and ceasing any updates, but don't worry, you will be compensated with a free Yata Mount! Come! Try 'New' ArcheAge today and please make as many accounts as you can to artificially increase our player numbers so we can show the board that people still play!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Enyo View Post
    Introducing ArcheAge 2050! Same p2w elements with slightly modified textures! We are merging all of the 'ArcheAge Classic' servers into one and ceasing any updates, but don't worry, you will be compensated with a free Yata Mount! Come! Try 'New' ArcheAge today and please make as many accounts as you can to artificially increase our player numbers so we can show the board that people still play!
    Welcome to ArcheAge mobile! Enjoy our frustrating new touch screen motion technology to die in pvp, and use gachas to win your favorite classic equipment and pets! No, we won't tell you the odds of getting any of the items, because the odds always increase after you blew your paycheck! Enjoy our new VIP botting system where we continue to not give a damn, and enjoy still being able to alt by sending gears cross-devices! We here at Trion strive to bring you the best quality gameplay. Some restrictions apply where viable.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricorn View Post
    Out of 16, 3 is confirmed from the Archeage team?
    I'd say that is exactly reason to not to panic. On Glyph I see 5 distinct games (Rift, Defiance, Archeage, Trove, and Atlas-Reactor). Laying off 3 per game would give 15 layoffs. Not like they need a massive staff to publish. The number of people on the Archeage team is the least worrying of the current Archeage issues in my book.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Setrict View Post
    I'd say that is exactly reason to not to panic. On Glyph I see 5 distinct games (Rift, Defiance, Archeage, Trove, and Atlas-Reactor). Laying off 3 per game would give 15 layoffs. Not like they need a massive staff to publish. The number of people on the Archeage team is the least worrying of the current Archeage issues in my book.
    And soon Marvel Heroes will join this list. Because Trion has bought the assets of Gravillon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts