+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: @Trion u can be proud to destroy a good game !!!

@Trion u can be proud to destroy a good game !!!

How many times did the community contact u here at the Forum ?
    How many time we did not get a singel response ?

I play since Beta 2014 and now itīs GAME OVER
    When was the last usefull EVENT from ur side get started ?
    When i look into Forums History i can see July 2017 Rockborn River event...
    and now those year ? i only hear grashopperīs

in the ucomming weeks i will start a EVENT at EU Eanna !!!
    "Open Chest Event" i will call them....
    1200 slots have to get empty that i can destroy my Treehouse, Minging House, Plaza, Scarecrows.

Ur not able to contact XL Games to add some Backpacks where player r able to save up all her Deco, and gathered Materials, and and and..........

I wish u the same Karma who hitīs the Great past AA Team.
    They only do what the Lead told them to do or not to do.

Merge ur Serverīs !!!
    Communicate with the remaining Playerbase.
    Stop IGNORING.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. [attributed to Albert Einstein]

Whoa, stormy post

May I ask if you have any news? Being in Germany, perhaps you have been to Gamescom and found something out? If so, can you tell us please?
    "Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much."

Oscar Wilde on ArcheAge

Hi Blackdayz,

I know where you are coming from, I too am an Eanna player. But I have to disagree with you, I personally don't think that a merge will solve the main problem of this game.

Trion needs to come up with incentives to make this game more popular. Merging (evolution) and or Fresh Start Servers are not the solution, in fact these have been destroying the game faster than most other reasons to be honest.
    ArcheAge player since Closed Beta

Gözlerinin dokunduğu her mekan memleketim

Fuzzy Paws
    i know that a merge wont help.
    The best will be a rollback to the 3.0 Trade-System
    Those Cargo Trade destroy the charcole market from 60 silver up to 7 gold,
    adding charcole to some more craftingīs who no one call for and enough complain in the past month in here at forum.
    Erenor destroy the Wheapon/Armor market....
    Hiram is the worst....no new player is able to kill those monster.

The "Balancing" changes gave a finisher to the Game

and it show me that no one of the Development ever play the game....
    I go into Greater Hadir Farm with my 10k Gear StoneArrow with Legendary Tier 7 Bow and a friend with his 9k Gear and Legendary Tier 7 2h mage stick and we try to kill the first meatball monster......
    normal i do in the past 4 years those Dungeon in sleepmode unbuffed and now we both get hardcore killed from those monster^^
    A Dungeon for new player with quest/GHA/(past auroria) gear is now unplayable
    there is anyway no usefull reward into the dungeon.

I can wirte some more but i am to tired to waste my time in here because no one of the Trion guruīs drop a eye into what the community try to explain them.
    Itīs her job they will loose in upcomming future when all player r gone.
    It was a great game before all those changes.
    Changes who no one call for .....we like to get new CONTENT and not existing 100 times stronger with same useless reward
    bla bla bla
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. [attributed to Albert Einstein]

There isnt even ppl left to ignore us, everybody left and the rest is just trying hard to get defiance 2050 to work, which according to all reviews its the same old game repackaged and it already bombed.

Company with the worst reputation in business.

Hmm,

Maybe 1st make trade, fishing and other gold making activities fun and profitable again, make sure the well-geared players cant all just group up and easymode the content while denying it to everyone else, put some extra new content in there (that will now be available to everyone instead of the 1%), make dungeons fun and useful again and add some new ones, bring challenging monsters with proper loot instead of braindead killing large amounts with super low chances, fix naval combat, bring new and fun events, make that pets, mounts, currencies and vehicles dont use inventory, get rid of RNG

then merge everything

one can dream :P

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdayz View Post
    How many times did the community contact u here at the Forum ?
    How many time we did not get a singel response ?

I play since Beta 2014 and now itīs GAME OVER
    When was the last usefull EVENT from ur side get started ?
    When i look into Forums History i can see July 2017 Rockborn River event...
    and now those year ? i only hear grashopperīs

in the ucomming weeks i will start a EVENT at EU Eanna !!!
    "Open Chest Event" i will call them....
    1200 slots have to get empty that i can destroy my Treehouse, Minging House, Plaza, Scarecrows.

Ur not able to contact XL Games to add some Backpacks where player r able to save up all her Deco, and gathered Materials, and and and..........

I wish u the same Karma who hitīs the Great past AA Team.
    They only do what the Lead told them to do or not to do.

Merge ur Serverīs !!!
    Communicate with the remaining Playerbase.
    Stop IGNORING.

I been since Alpha and I tell you that server merge killed population. It just simple make everyone yolo their geared and quit the game. I agree with roll back the trade system back to 3.0 where at least it was worth doing the trade run. There are alot of thing I wish would return like "excloch dgs why limited content trion????, there were other content that didn't made into our version as well. Remember nui tears in alpha and the fairmoon gallery which never made into our version as well. It been 4 year and it one of greatest mmorpg I play so far but it time to say goodbye to it. I love the game as well as everyone here . We all want it to change for the better but in the end it not in our control how the game is run.
    Let me leave you a bit of nostalgia
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

Fresh start is what destroys the game more than ever. Trion always ignores legacy servers, too busy milking fresh start. And with this new fresh start new content comes in waves so Trion will ignore the legacy servers for far longer than the usual. GIVE US SOME EVENTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ughh View Post
    Fresh start is what destroys the game more than ever. Trion always ignores legacy servers, too busy milking fresh start. And with this new fresh start new content comes in waves so Trion will ignore the legacy servers for far longer than the usual. GIVE US SOME EVENTS!
    +1

it was to predict that fresh start was going to kill legacy a small fire + the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ they came to add with the updates. And we do not have new players, even the old ones who have returned after absence leave. My guild that had more than 70 members is now down to 4 or 5 active, and not active all day as before, just a minimum while waiting for a gesture from TRION.

The land is empty, my neighbors are disappearing, and every day brings a little more "void" in every sense of the term

Maybe have areas where only x-amount gearscore is allowed, if higher than x-amount you can't enter. If you put on lower gs and enter and change to your higher gs, you get teleported out before you can do anything else. Would be perfect.
    “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast